Mondo: Spider-Man The Animated Series: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom looks damn good. It’s a shame they totally screwed up spidey…..I mean look at that neck. The head is not even remotely close to where it should be.

Go go gadget neck!
1729568412411.png

Venom looks damn good. It’s a shame they totally screwed up spidey…..I mean look at that neck. The head is not even remotely close to where it should be.

Go go gadget neck!
View attachment 733564
Agreed, Venom much better than Spidey.

I wish Mondo would space these POs out more - Venom tomorrow and Scarecrow next week on Halloween.

Good thing I checked this forum before going to sleep tonight, would have missed out on Venom Limited.

Agreed, Venom much better than Spidey.

I wish Mondo would space these POs out more - Venom tomorrow and Scarecrow next week on Halloween.

Good thing I checked this forum before going to sleep tonight, would have missed out on Venom Limited.
You're missing the days when Mondo was incognito for months. And to think after the acquisition by Funko, many thought they might be toast!

Venom is art. Love the colors, the heads and body.

Seeing this excited me, but Spiderman just doesn't look great.

If they included 5 heads, that would have made Spidey great...but it just looks off.

Venom is art. Love the colors, the heads and body.

Seeing this excited me, but Spiderman just doesn't look great.

If they included 5 heads, that would have made Spidey great...but it just looks off.

Def agree that Venom looks like he's worth the price compared to Spider-Man

Would try and get this, but next week is B:TAS Scarecrow! :eek:

Well an easy pass on the Hot Toys Venom, this is the Venom I grew up with and it looks absolutely perfect. Pre-ordered the exclusive.

I don’t understand how the artist that sculpted this also sculpted spider-man.

Well an easy pass on the Hot Toys Venom, this is the Venom I grew up with and it looks absolutely perfect. Pre-ordered the exclusive.

I don’t understand how the artist that sculpted this also sculpted spider-man.
I like Mondo s be why be de we venom more all also, the a accessories and paint, but will he get both in the end.

I my he heart, it's this Monday Venom I love

You're missing the days when Mondo was incognito for months. And to think after the acquisition by Funko, many thought they might be toast!
I remember those days - Hitchcock was Mondo’s first 1/6 and I think months (years?) went by before their next in this scale.

I was one of those that thought Mondo was dead after the Funko acquisition but they’re pumping out more figures now than ever before.

Mondo has definitely adopted Funko’s corporate philosophy of acquiring licenses for every franchise and milking them for all their worth.

the announcements at NYCC was so random like Alien, Gargoyles and especially Goof Troop - hopefully the latter leads to Disney Afternoon like Duck Tales or Gummi Bears. 🦆 🐻

Back