Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Daniel,

I know you've mentioned this before but I can't find where..is the pre-order going to be a full payment at pre-order time or are you taking a deposit, like 50%?

Just curious.

Ah yes, actually, but
I hope only a few do this, mostly because I want to make sure I have sufficient funds at the preorder date to purchase ALL the materials, pay the other artists, and have them ready by mid-December when I ship them out. :peace

So yes please contact me before and let me know if you want to do a partial payment first and then full payment a month later. (60% in mid-october, 40% in mid-November)
I'm also going to have some kind of an incentive for people to send paypal gift payments too lol, since I can only imagine the fees are going to be killer.

Hello mate could you add me to the pre order list please mate. Should be able to get the money together in time.
hi Daniel, I am interested in the regular version, please include me in the list. Thanks
Just added ya'll :)

THE Interest LIST for the Full Figure *let me know if you want on or off the list
1. Deckard
2. yodasan
3. LordAzrael
4. JeffTVR (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
5. MwNN
6. Snake Eater
7. mystolle (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
8. MarfMaster (upgraded Kato black shirt version)
9. Q
10. neo
11. Platty
12. Mooncat
13. malo (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
14. marker2037 (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
15. LookCloser
16. dneilan1
17. Levit05
18. Nathan DeWitt
19. Mookeylama
20. pcleemake OSW
21. Jediguy
22. WEAPON X
23. Triton (Tony Tsai)
24. Chouzi
25. Raymond Ferraro
26. chilipep66
27. GodofWar
28. SithKnite
29. Andymp
30. jimjimmyjones85
31. breakersrevenge
32. astrohm OSW
33. ronwlim
34. Oceania
35. stupotnoodle (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)

Outfit/separate set:
1. Duckgoo
2. MiraiNinja OSW (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)

Closed Jacket Version (not confirmed yet but possible)
1. Reinhardt (closed jacket ver.)
2. Thrustmaster (closed jacket ver.)

preview2.jpg

Other preview pics coming from witekite soon :)

Last edited:
Probably one of the best sculpts likeness and quality terms i've seen in my short time collecting, it could have have smooth skin yet it has all the dimples and stuff like that. Top stuff!

Cheers mate I will also be after the Kato shirt if that is still happening. In for a penny and all that lol

I did not see on your website where there would be unpainted heads available.... Wish I could afford the full figure and probably will reget not forgoing food for it but still would like an unpainted head for future project... hreat work on the part of bort ARTIST

Hey Daniel, I'm in for Kato's shirt so you can remove the question mark :rock Love the new pic :horror

nice! :) updated the list (first page)

honestly ,the more Kato black shirt upgrades, the "easier" for me because it's pretty hard finding a lot of the default black dress shirt I am using for the regular edition,

so the more kato black shirts, the less I have to worry bout those :)

It is a shame, but I just have too many other purchases for characters which are more important to me.

Not saying better, just preference, as this looks incredible.

Yeah there's a load of figures being put out lately, by Hot Toys especially, which are leaving me skint, sure it's the same for you.

I understand pre-orders for this start next month though so i'm fine with being on the interest list at the minute!! Don't know what's around the corner.

When Sunohc and Kato and the rest of the amazing artists come to do Neo though, that'll be a different story! I can see me being first on the list and my name not coming off it!

I know what you mean completely, but Rainman Stansfield will likely go up for pre-order then and, again, not that I am saying either will be better, but he is much more of an important character to me.

Best of luck bud. You on the list for a full one?

THE Interest LIST for the Full Figure *let me know if you want on or off the list
1. Deckard
2. yodasan
3. LordAzrael (upgraded Kato black shirt version)
4. JeffTVR (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
5. MwNN
6. mystolle (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
7. MarfMaster (upgraded Kato black shirt version)
8. Q
9. neo (upgraded Kato black shirt version)
10. Platty
11. Mooncat
12. malo (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
13. marker2037 (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
14. LookCloser
15. dneilan1 (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
16. Levit05
17. Nathan DeWitt
18. Mookeylama
19. pcleemake OSW
20. Jediguy
21. WEAPON X
22. Triton (Tony Tsai)
23. Chouzi
24. Raymond Ferraro
25. chilipep66
26. GodofWar
27. SithKnite
28. Andymp (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
29. jimjimmyjones85
30. breakersrevenge
31. astrohm OSW
32. ronwlim
33. Oceania
34. stupotnoodle (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)

Outfit/separate set:
1. Duckgoo
2. MiraiNinja OSW (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)

Closed Jacket Version (not confirmed yet but possible)
1. Reinhardt (closed jacket ver.)
2. Thrustmaster (closed jacket ver.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey SnakeEater no problem, I updated the list.

Also, reminder on the upgraded Kato's black shirt option ($70),
he said he's including the arm bands as well, I believe?

And some more general info about the preorders

It will be not be Rainman style in which you have to have a trigger finger on the mouse at the exact time.
I will leave the Preorders open for exactly a week and I don't imagine I will get anymore than 35 orders (cause if I do, I would expect that there may be some problems with getting all the outfits made and repaints done)

There will also be extensive instructions on the different options for sending payment
1) paypal button
2) paypal gift (receive a bonus item and unpainted neckless Morpheus)
3) 60% deposit, 40% month later (must contact me first)

Then after that I will cap the edition size, and I cannot reserve any for anyone after the preorder date in October because by then I will have ordered all the parts.
Depending on how many orders, I may have a couple more full figure sets for anyone who didn't get the memo for October, but I will play this by ear since buying a couple more parts for full figures is more than just a few hundred dollars lol

thanks for all the support and enthusiasm, the prototype is nearly ready :)

Back