Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_2907.jpg

100_2908.jpg

100_2910.jpg

Snake Eyes approves...so they are off to the Matrix :)
100_2901.jpg

100_2902.jpg

Oh BTW I forgot to pain the tip of the handle gray that will be gray on all of the final swords! LMK what you guys think!!!

So I got something AMAZING in the mail today!! You all are gonna flip your lid this thing kicks ass

witekite, send me pictures of ho the handle is supposed to be painted and I can paint it considering this will end up being mine and the photos will reflect.

Hey Ray glad to hear you got the handle...It is all finished and painted. What I forgot to do when I took my pics was paint that gray tip as you can see it has now. hope that helps :)

ray,
some updates:
i received the 10 sets of purple vests and pants myself today,
now we both have seen the amazing kato craftsmanship :)

also Sean Ho sent the head to you (and I) a week or two ago so we should received them very soon as well.

and I sent you some items as well but you will get them in about 2 weeks I think. (slow mail here)

AND, Greggo also sent you the prototype tie

can't wait to see the sword in hand AJ :)

The last thing are the sunglasses which Kuato is still working on. It's a very difficult task since we want to make it stay on and yet be as accurate as possible. The casting part may be just as difficult, still not sure how that will go. Keep your fingers crossed :D

Thanks Daniel Sounds really great!!! Can't wait to see the head in person! I forgot to say also I got Kato's shirt as well. I'll also give you an update on the Toys Sity shirt as well.

So are we looking at two weeks for pics of the full figure then?

This is going to be torturous :lol

Weeelll... I've tried not to say much as I'm supposed to quietly take pictures and Daniel will reveal for you all for pre-order but...

I'm sorry I can't help myself but I want to psych you guys up. Sunglasses aside, I'm looking at the completed figure right now. Get ready for a damn masterpiece.

In regards to the head, As I told Sean and Daniel I can't remember the last time if ever I unwrapped a custom head and literally exclaimed "Holy $#!^". This head... I have no words for this head.

Someone said something back of it being one of the best heads ever done and it was no lie, having it in hand I can attest to that. Just talking about the likeness... it's perfect, honestly I mean that. The subtleties in the paint job are astounding holding it next to Barack Obama from HT. You would think it's a HT head. The details, acne scares... eyes... all so realistic...

The whole thing, the outfit, the sword, the head... It just screams QUALITY. It WILL hold up to every single Hot Toys you own.

I own quite a few customs, heads full figures... all I appreciate, some I love and some I can't fathom were made by collectors. I think my Rainman figures are among the best and this is right there next to it. This is going to be all that you want it to be. Trust me.

Daniel, Kato, Sean and everyone else... what can I say? WELL DONE :D :D :D

Oh and as a testament to the overall craftsmanship of this head, little things like when I went to put in the neck adapter. snapped in there like a dream.. the only custom head I've ever seen do that!

Not that it matters as you all will get full figure assembled but still...

Weeelll... I've tried not to say much as I'm supposed to quietly take pictures and Daniel will reveal for you all for pre-order but...

I'm sorry I can't help myself but I want to psych you guys up. Sunglasses aside, I'm looking at the completed figure right now. Get ready for a damn masterpiece.

In regards to the head, As I told Sean and Daniel I can't remember the last time if ever I unwrapped a custom head and literally exclaimed "Holy $#!^". This head... I have no words for this head.

Someone said something back of it being one of the best heads ever done and it was no lie, having it in hand I can attest to that. Just talking about the likeness... it's perfect, honestly I mean that. The subtleties in the paint job are astounding holding it next to Barack Obama from HT. You would think it's a HT head. The details, acne scares... eyes... all so realistic...

The whole thing, the outfit, the sword, the head... It just screams QUALITY. It WILL hold up to every single Hot Toys you own.

I own quite a few customs, heads full figures... all I appreciate, some I love and some I can't fathom were made by collectors. I think my Rainman figures are among the best and this is right there next to it. This is going to be all that you want it to be. Trust me.

Daniel, Kato, Sean and everyone else... what can I say? WELL DONE :D :D :D

Your comment made me sweat, and I'm not on the list!... I'm going to commit harakiri any moment now. :monkey2

Back