Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another 10 pcs of vest and pants are ready, also totally 4pcs of shirts and jackets are completed

cimg2208j.jpg

Hi, has you know i have already paid, can i have mine with the certificate saying number one, don't forget i would like an extra painted sculpt, THANKS

Thank you for yr early payment so that I will be paid soon as well :pray:

another 10 pcs of vest and pants are ready, also totally 4pcs of shirts and jackets are completed

cimg2208j.jpg

Simply stunning work Kato!

If people were wondering if you really are up there with Harue I think this has just gone to show you really are!

Simply beautiful stuff :thud:

i can't wait to have that baby displayed with all my other customs and 1/6 figures....this is truly UNREAL....glad all i have to worry about is getting him now...:)

The figure is looking unbelievable :panic: what left hand is that holding the sword?

The full figure is the way to go. Everything looks wonderful which leads me to my questions if it's been answered before please do not flame me. OK let's say if I wanted to just get a painted sculpt with his Accessories, katana, Glock 18c,Detachable sunglasse and clothing set. Would something like this available for me and to others? Has there been any price set for this? I just want to know so I can gather my pennies together before I enter The Matrix.

great updates Kato, you're working very quick :)

The full figure is the way to go. Everything looks wonderful which leads me to my questions if it's been answered before please do not flame me. OK let's say if I wanted to just get a painted sculpt with his Accessories, katana, Glock 18c,Detachable sunglasse and clothing set. Would something like this available for me and to others? Has there been any price set for this? I just want to know so I can gather my pennies together before I enter The Matrix.

No worries, let me try and answer your question as best I can.

Head sculpt will always come with the sunglasses.
I am hoping to offer painted sculpts separately as well, but hopefully Sean Ho can do them before December or else they will ship out later than the full figures (first priority).

The katana and the regular black shirt is the only thing I'm not sure I can find any more than the amount for the full figures.
Them mononofu katanas are very hard to find for some reason... :(

I can offer the Glock, and KATO clothing set and Gregg's tie as a bundle (as well as the decal for the stand), but please let me know in advance if you would like bundles like this. I imagine it will be complicated if I offer a bunch of these things separately with Paypal buttons on my website.

sidenote:
I know this sounds a bit selfish but selling the accessories and such are not really a good use of my time LOL because there is almost no profit involved when I sell them. I'm merely "hooking" you guys up :monkey3. I wouldn't mind doing it but things could get really confusing with different quantities of every item and I also want to keep it as simple as possible with full figures and assure that everything goes smoothly with those. So if you think your request for certain items is particular, please contact me in advance and it's better we work something out :)

hope this helps

great updates Kato, you're working very quick :)

No worries, let me try and answer your question as best I can.

Head sculpt will always come with the sunglasses.
I am hoping to offer painted sculpts separately as well, but hopefully Sean Ho can do them before December or else they will ship out later than the full figures (first priority).

The katana and the regular black shirt is the only thing I'm not sure I can find any more than the amount for the full figures.
Them mononofu katanas are very hard to find for some reason... :(

I can offer the Glock, and KATO clothing set and Gregg's tie as a bundle (as well as the decal for the stand), but please let me know in advance if you would like bundles like this. I imagine it will be complicated if I offer a bunch of these things separately with Paypal buttons on my website.

sidenote:
I know this sounds a bit selfish but selling the accessories and such are not really a good use of my time LOL because there is almost no profit involved when I sell them. I'm merely "hooking" you guys up :monkey3. I wouldn't mind doing it but things could get really confusing with different quantities of every item and I also want to keep it as simple as possible with full figures and assure that everything goes smoothly with those. So if you think your request for certain items is particular, please contact me in advance and it's better we work something out :)

hope this helps

Dear Daniel,

Some people ever sent me p.m. asking for the clohting set individually and I hv rejected them immediately.

This is yr project, I don't think it is a good idea to offer the clothing set alone. Or it will be fair to you if you should add the extra handling cost or some profit for it.

Kato

Do you means you want almost everthing except the body? :wave

Dear Daniel,

Some people ever sent me p.m. asking for the clohting set individually and I hv rejected them immediately.

This is yr project, I don't think it is a good idea to offer the clothing set alone. Or it will be fair to you if you should add the extra handling cost or some profit for it.

Kato

Hey kato,
thanks for taking care of that.:)

Yes, for the separate clothing sets, I am factor-ing in the shipping and handling costs and handing cost for my time because it is indeed some extra work.
I appreciate your consideration on that !
(btw did you receive my last pm? I sent out a few to other people as well but there could be something wrong with the PM again)

Hey kato,
thanks for taking care of that.:)

Yes, for the separate clothing sets, I am factor-ing in the shipping and handling costs and handing cost for my time because it is indeed some extra work.
I appreciate your consideration on that !
(btw did you receive my last pm? I sent out a few to other people as well but there could be something wrong with the PM again)

Sorry for late reply!
Pls check my p.m. if this is the one you hv sent out to me. :wave

Oh and as a testament to the overall craftsmanship of this head, little things like when I went to put in the neck adapter. snapped in there like a dream.. the only custom head I've ever seen do that!

Not that it matters as you all will get full figure assembled but still...

Hi Ray

Yr PM box is full:panic:

Any preview of pictures to me?

Kato

this was an inprogres pic from kuato about a week ago.
sunglassesy.jpg

we are trying to have the glasses be as accurate as possible and not have bulk connectors, but there are some limits since we don't want them breaking the second you touch them.

They will still be very fragile, so they are being casted right now in IMPACT resin which is stronger. Depending on the cost of each pair of glasses, I may try and include a second pair (unpainted) for free just in case.

these will be sold with the unpainted heads as well, but I will not offer free replacements unless they arrive damaged (so take care of them! :))

HOPEFULLY, the preorders will be up NEXT weekend (not this weekend). They are in casting phase right now, then Kuato will paint them up and send them to Ray asap. (btw Ray have you receive everything else so far?)

Back