Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the finished glasses on a painted sculpt :rock

So stoked this baby is all paid up :yess:

Hey Daniel I'm still waiting on the Glocks and any shoes you wanted to put on him... other than that I am all set :D
ah, that's the shipment I sent you :(, wow it's slow.
I checked online, and it left juarez Sep 30th, so still in slow mail transit to NY I guess.

how are you guys paying for it when it's not up for preorder until another week or 2?
Ah sorry bout the confusion, yes the preorders won't be up for another week or 2, but a few people contacted me early and asked if they could send payment early for different reasons because the preorder is only open for a week.

The thing is, at least for the Morpheus preorder,
it's not one of those click-fast at the exact time or else you won't get one.
I'm going to do my best to guarantee a figure to everyone who orders in the one-week period (or before) and then I gotta pay the artists and gather the rest of the pieces (I already have almost all the parts for 21 figures though)

hope this helps, pics soon pics soon!

this was an inprogres pic from kuato about a week ago.
sunglassesy.jpg

we are trying to have the glasses be as accurate as possible and not have bulk connectors, but there are some limits since we don't want them breaking the second you touch them.

They will still be very fragile, so they are being casted right now in IMPACT resin which is stronger. Depending on the cost of each pair of glasses, I may try and include a second pair (unpainted) for free just in case.

these will be sold with the unpainted heads as well, but I will not offer free replacements unless they arrive damaged (so take care of them! :))

HOPEFULLY, the preorders will be up NEXT weekend (not this weekend). They are in casting phase right now, then Kuato will paint them up and send them to Ray asap. (btw Ray have you receive everything else so far?)

You guys know more about this than me but could you use a wire for the bridge and then cast resin around it?

hm, interesting, I thought about just the wire and two separate resin lens casted around it, but that's an interesting and good idea, lemme ask :)

Even if HT produce Matrix, there is no way in hell they'll top this Morpheus. I would be very very surprised (and impressed) if they did. The sculpt here is as good as the best HT heads. The outfit is on another level - best 1/6 tailoring ever seen.

Back