Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if HT produce Matrix, there is no way in hell they'll top this Morpheus. I would be very very surprised (and impressed) if they did. The sculpt here is as good as the best HT heads. The outfit is on another level - best 1/6 tailoring ever seen.

Knowing HT it will just be Neo and Smith anyway.

These were my thoughts as well. Knowing HT there's a good chance we might not even see Morpheus. Even if we do, those that have this custom can bash the two together as they see fit.

Sorry ..but i want a hot toys Morpheus, i would never be able to afford this custom, and i also like my figs "official" ..but no way in hell will hot toys tailoring be at this level ..but there sculpt may be on par with this one, fishbourne has a pretty unique looking face ..hot toys should be able to nail it if they do decide to make a him.

Yeah well it will be great in general if they did Morpheus, but the ultimate Morpheus would almost certainly consist of;
- Sunohc/HT head, not sure which would turn out better, but it would be close
- Kato outfit
- Probably HT accessories

but there sculpt may be on par with this one, fishbourne has a pretty unique looking face ..hot toys should be able to nail it if they do decide to make a him.

Wouldn't be so sure, Hot Toys can be hit and miss, where as Daniel's sculpt is all hit :exactly:

Yeah well it will be great in general if they did Morpheus, but the ultimate Morpheus would almost certainly consist of;
- Sunohc/HT head, not sure which would turn out better, but it would be close
- Kato outfit
- Probably HT accessories

Yep, that sounds right.

can't wait to see some updates.....anything guys?!?!?

...i have been thirsting....and now with the newest custom coat going up for neo by Kato....well....it made y freaky case that much more serious...:)

the prototype sunglasses are actually finished, they just need to be shipped out to Kuato who will paint'm up and then we'll have proto pics :) :) :)

Don't forget send them to me as well Ray! :pray:
Of course Kato!! (and witekite) I took some shots the day before yesterday will get to retouching them on Sunday and will send you and Daniel all thatI have so far... looks really amazing... REALLY amazing :D

As for the rest though you guys are just gonna have to wait ;) SOON though :D

Nice find!

I still cant decide if I'm going to go with one or not. Maybe if I can find a 1/6 side table and rotary phone...

Back