Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the base included with the decal, or is it just the decal you get with the full figure? I've had a few evilface decals now and have figured out, what I think, is an easy way to put them on the base. While the decal is still on the paper sheet, you use a sharp knife to cut out the little square at the top where the actual upright stand part goes, then put the upright part through the decal, and connect the upright part to the base. It aligns the decal to the base perfectly! Just wish I knew this with my first couple from him :lol Just thought i'd give people an idea who may not have had one before.

morpheus2.jpg

I look at this picture and Morpheus dialogue just starts running through my head. That is exactly what I love about this hobby and exactly what I hope for in my figures. Could not be more excited for this! :panic:

this and Neo will be my full custom figures i will probably EVER get....unless they keep on cranking out more matrix customs....i really need to see what stage Daniel is at with the Neo HS....:)

this and Neo will be my full custom figures i will probably EVER get....unless they keep on cranking out more matrix customs....i really need to see what stage Daniel is at with the Neo HS....:)

I don't think he has even started yet, Daniel is in Mexico. :mexwave

hey thanks for all the support guys :)

Is the base included with the decal, or is it just the decal you get with the full figure? I've had a few evilface decals now and have figured out, what I think, is an easy way to put them on the base. While the decal is still on the paper sheet, you use a sharp knife to cut out the little square at the top where the actual upright stand part goes, then put the upright part through the decal, and connect the upright part to the base. It aligns the decal to the base perfectly! Just wish I knew this with my first couple from him :lol Just thought i'd give people an idea who may not have had one before.

Hey platty, thanks for that advice. I am including the stands if possible with the decals (I i will see how they fit in the box) because it's only $3 more for me haha. I've added a few things to this figure (extra left gripping hand, extra glock, and the stand) that I had originally not budgeted for, but I figure it's ok for my first full figure because this is like my opening project :)

The full figure is listed as being limited - has a number been given?

at the moment, I've only gotten 14 full set orders,
and I'm hoping at the minimum I'll have 21 because that was the minimum order of outfits I ordered from Kato.
However, I've also only been able to find 25 katanas (still waiting for them to pop up on eBay) and so we'll see if I can find more if there are more orders

Back