Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpts look fantastic Daniel, curious to know what the quality issue with the original was though, because it looked fantastic as well...

Will this delay the figure's release at all? :monkey3

The sculpts look fantastic Daniel, curious to know what the quality issue with the original was though, because it looked fantastic as well...

Will this delay the figure's release at all? :monkey3

the original castings were great but there was a bit of clean-up problem on the top and back of the neck. (https://sunohc.com/store/badm/)
it is acceptable for most people who just need an unpainted head, but Kato, Sean, and I didn't think it was top-notch enough for the full figure set

you can still purchase those castings for a lot cheaper ($20 each), and they are already cast in opaque skin tone resin.

the figure release will still be in mid-december, Sean has already started the painting.

the original castings were great but there was a bit of clean-up problem on the top and back of the neck. (https://sunohc.com/store/badm/)
it is acceptable for most people who just need an unpainted head, but Kato, Sean, and I didn't think it was top-notch enough for the full figure set

you can still purchase those castings for a lot cheaper ($20 each), and they are already cast in opaque skin tone resin.

the figure release will still be in mid-december, Sean has already started the painting.

Awesome, thanks Daniel :rock

I hv informed Daniel that people who hv ordered the full set figure with upgraded black shirt, I will hv a speical gift to them together with the Artists Cards

Cheers!

Kato

You're awesome Kato, I have a feeling I know what it is :rock

I hv informed Daniel that people who hv ordered the full set figure with upgraded black shirt, I will hv a speical gift to them together with the Artists Cards

Cheers!

Kato

I could have sworn this was an official licensed product from a company. Seriously. I love it!

morpheus.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

I could have sworn this was an official licensed product from a company. Seriously. I love it!

morpheus.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

With all due respect to amazing companies like Hot Toys, DiD and Sideshow, I think this is way above any official licensed product...

If HT does ever release 1/6 figures from Matrix, I will still look with envy upon those who have these figures!

I'm curious how EvilFace does the decal for the stand... what kind of printer?

Ah. I'm guessing it'll be some form of business type industrial machines... not the huge ones the special type.

Sean Ho has just finished painting all the heads.
We are on track :)

The only slight delay as mentioned before is that
the Artist Cards will be sent after the full figure sets, separately,
Along with Kato's Gift for those who bought the upgrade set.
Kato offered this gift out of his generosity and passion for high quality figures, so please thank him when you get them.

Also, the unpainted Morpheus heads will go out a little later. The castings will arrive later than the full figure sets, and so for the people who got the free unpainted head for sending a gift payment, will also receive their casting separate (hopefully same time with the artist cards)

there are two full figure sets left. (default version only)

also I am offering a bundle-set deal for anyone who wants

-purple Kato tailored VEST/WAISTCOAT
-default black dress shirt
-black dress shoes
-green Greggo tailored NECK-TIE
-custom Evilface matrix figure stand DECAL

for $100 shipping included

and if you add only $170, I will add a Kato tailored Black Jacket.

limited time offer, only one of these "bundle sets" available

Sean Ho has just finished painting all the heads.
We are on track :)

The only slight delay as mentioned before is that
the Artist Cards will be sent after the full figure sets, separately,
Along with Kato's Gift for those who bought the upgrade set.
Kato offered this gift out of his generosity and passion for high quality figures, so please thank him when you get them.

Also, the unpainted Morpheus heads will go out a little later. The castings will arrive later than the full figure sets, and so for the people who got the free unpainted head for sending a gift payment, will also receive their casting separate (hopefully same time with the artist cards)

there are two full figure sets left. (default version only)

also I am offering a bundle-set deal for anyone who wants

-purple Kato tailored VEST/WAISTCOAT
-default black dress shirt
-black dress shoes
-green Greggo tailored NECK-TIE
-custom Evilface matrix figure stand DECAL

for $100 shipping included

and if you add only $170, I will add a Kato tailored Black Jacket.

limited time offer, only one of these "bundle sets" available

:yess:

I will definitely be thanking Kato, rather enthusiastically :exactly:

And that is an incredible deal on that bundle! :thud:

another bundle, first come first serve.

For $600 flat
free shipping US

you get everything from the regular full figure set
EXCEPT
Hot Toys True Type Body
Kato.E tailored Purple pants.

You would basically have to get some pants and dye it the same purple as the vest. Everything else is included.

:D

another bundle, first come first serve.

For $600 flat
free shipping US

you get everything from the regular full figure set
EXCEPT
Hot Toys True Type Body
Kato.E tailored Purple pants.

You would basically have to get some pants and dye it the same purple as the vest. Everything else is included.

:D

You are a tease man, haha.

This is THE best deal anywhere, don't miss it guys!. I would have taken advantage if I didn't have so much stuff in preorder :/

giving the thread a bump! any word on the progress on these guys? still on track for a before christmas shipment by chance? waiting is so hard! :p

Back