Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder will go up tomorrow night yesss i have the pictures

(the first round of pictures at least :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Ok, I finally have the official pictures of the Morpheus Full Figure, though I will upload some MORE pictures later this week.
Sorry about the huge delay (I know I'm like a month behind).
Nevertheless the Full Figure set will STILL ship out with Tracking Info in Mid-December as planned. International orders will go out EXPRESS MAIL
to beat the holiday rush.

The Morpheus Full Figure Preorder will last ONLY until November 21st, 11:59PM, CDT.
After that, they will not be available because I have to have exact quantities of outfits and painted heads.

Please check https://sunohc.com for more detailed information, ordering, and pictures.

Thank you so much for all the support and enthusiasm, I'm so glad to finally offer this figure.
It could not have been made possible without the
collaboration of the following talented artists:
Raymond Ferraro
Kato.E (Ellis)
Witekite (A.J.)
Kuato (Chris)
Lonnie Hale
Sean Ho
Evilface (Shawn)
Greggo
Ronlim

I also have some other heads available
(Die Hard 4 and Die Hard 1 John McClane, Will Smith from I am Legend, 1:6 scale German Shepherd and some Without Neck Inception heads)
I also have 2 more John Marston head sets left. These are the last and only castings left.
They are on the STORE page in SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, and NOVEMBER. You can also contact me if you have any trouble finding them.

Cheers!
Daniel (SUNOHC):hi5::panic::peace:clap:yess::fireworks

Yup. Clicked the link and...no morpheus. Only morpheus stuff that shows up is on the homepage.

Edit: Ok I figured it out. You need to type in sunohc.com/store/morpheus for it to show up.

Yup. Clicked the link and...no morpheus. Only morpheus stuff that shows up is on the homepage.

Edit: Ok I figured it out. You need to type in sunohc.com/store/morpheus for it to show up.

i just edited it so that now, in case someone else does the same thing,
https://sunohc.com/morpheus ALSO works :)

PHOTOGRAPHY BY RAYMOND FERRARO
THANK YOU SO MUCH RAY

morpheus.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

morpheus2.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHY BY RAYMOND FERRARO
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Last edited:
as always amazing photography, just such an amazing project. I'm really happy for all involved it's been such a success!

It looks amazing on your site Daniel I love what you did with it! I've always thought your site was a pretty great set up too!

Congrats to everone involved you put together a true masterpiece I'm so happy to have been involved. Ifyou think the pics look good jut wait until you see this in person it's going to be among if not the top custom you own and I'm not saying that biased...

In a few days I'm gointo send Daniel 5 or 6 more pictures! A couple more with the coat closed and off

Back