Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey 4rsyn, I will be NEO next for sure :)

Ok guys, so I know I'm like almost a MONTH behind on this. I apologize for the delay. Regardless, these will ship out in Mid December as I had planned :D It's the preorders that have been lagging...

Ok, I've put together the PREORDER website already but it's missing the full figure pics from Ray because the painted sunglasses are ALMOST done :)

however, I wanted to put it up already and get some feedback on it as well if there were any questions.
All the paypal buttons should work and you MAY place your order now if you want.
I will announce the official ONE WEEK preorder period once I get the final pics and update the site HOMEPAGE.

Til then, here it is:

https://sunohc.com/store/morpheus

just placed an order for some goodies.

Thanks a lot Daniel for putting separate parts on your site. And everything worked so far with payment etc.

Can't wait to see the pics!

That's very cool that you put all the parts up Daniel :rock Can't wait to see the final shots! Really curious to see the box art too :exactly:

Some kindness hints to all of you :

As the total qty is not clear, The first lot, only around 20 sets of clothing are ready this month. If you want to get the full figure before X'mas.....You better watch yr clock and start to order immediately on that day.

Kato

Last edited:
This IS one of the best projects I've seen. It's so tempting, congrats to those who can buy the whole thing.

Daniel, Kato, Sean, Witekite and everyone involved, you guys have set the bar. Hats off to you guys.

Your December link is not working.

have you started on the neo headsculpt yet?

Ok, I've put together the PREORDER website already but it's missing the full figure pics from Ray because the painted sunglasses are ALMOST done :)

however, I wanted to put it up already and get some feedback on it as well if there were any questions.
All the paypal buttons should work and you MAY place your order now if you want.
I will announce the official ONE WEEK preorder period once I get the final pics and update the site HOMEPAGE.

The preorder starts today - are there final pix of the full figure available?

Slightly confused here Daniel :confused:Is this the pre-order week or are you still waiting until the final pics are in to decide the pre-order date??? Because you have it listed as this week...

Hey everyone,
sorry about the confusion.

The preorder was delayed (evidently).
When I made the Preorder Page for Morpheus, I just put up an estimate date for the preorder (8th to 15th) but it looks like the final pics will be a little later than that.

Kuato is sending the painted sunglasses today, I believe, to Ray.
That should be the final piece and I will upload the final pics as soon as I get them. I'm so grateful for all the artists involved in this. The artist card is still getting passed around as we speak :)

I've put up the preorder page early (before the final pics) because I'm about 3 weeks tardy, and I wanted to see if every is going smoothly with the website and paypal options.

hope this helps

Back