Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, another update as requested :)

interesting news,

I came home and found out I was missing 15 pairs of dress shoes for the Morpheus set, (contacted the seller and he has already sent replacements out)
I also found out that 10 of the Glock 18-C with LONG Mags never arrived either. I have also contacted my seller regarding these and so some of you will be receiving better 1/6 dress shoes in the mail with the Artist cards and some of you will be receiving the Glock 18-C long mag in the mail. The artist cards will also being going out with Kato.E's bonus gift which is only for the upgraded sets.

I am having these "two shipments" because I have decided that I'd rather send you the rest of the Full Figure as SOON AS POSSIBLE to beat the holiday rush rather than delay the whole thing.

I will be emailing everyone individually with tracking numbers and other info as well. International orders will be shipped GLOBAL EXPRESS (3-5 days) because the difference is less than $5.

Also, there has also been a slight delay on the Greggo green neck ties, and so those will also be shipped later with the Artist Cards, I apologize for this.

Also, I just received word that the Unpainted WITH NECK and WITHOUT neck castings has just been shipped out EMS to me. I assume it will reach me in a week so if I can't combine shipping with those in the full figure sets, I will send those later with the artist cards as well.

Other than that, everything seems to be going very well. You will be blown away by the amazing tailorship of Kato.E and repaint job by Sean Ho. The Matrix decal by Evilface looks professional as usual. Ronlim's boxart is a very nice touch, had my family going, "ooo wow it looks so official" haha. Greggo's tie, (just saw the Man on Fire ones he sent me) look great as well. Kuato did an excellent job on the sunglasses, I thank him for him taking the time to do those in the midst of school. Witekite's custom job on the swords really upgraded those mononofu katanas, thanks!.

PICTURES:
img7709p.jpg

img7721d.jpg

inprogmorp.jpg

"Bring on those multiple Smiths now!"

Truly one of the BEST original complete custom figures ever offered, EVER MADE!

I'm always in awe when I see this. Wish I could afford him. Hat's off to the guys who brought this together, and to the lucky few who will have this in their collection. A real MASTERPIECE, Daniel!

thanks Commtech, Deckard, Marfmaster and Wor-Gar (wow those words mean a lot to me!):)

it is realy cool to see them all lined up like that but my family has repeatedly told me to ship the army out already because they are "freaky" at night lol :cuckoo:

I'm so really happy to have grabbed the jacket. I can at least pose Morpheus with the closed jacket like he did in some scenes, that is enough for me. Wished I had the money for the full set obviously.

thanks Commtech, Deckard, Marfmaster and Wor-Gar (wow those words mean a lot to me!):)

it is realy cool to see them all lined up like that but my family has repeatedly told me to ship the army out already because they are "freaky" at night lol :cuckoo:

I know what you mean, my brother always asks how can i sleep with so many figures watching me on my bedroom shelfs, can't wait to add this one to the collection, GREAT WORK EVERY ONE

just shipped out the first one (to check the weight) Express.

the rest, I am shipping with online labels to save about $4-5 (for international customers)

they will all go out Express Mail for international

shipping them all out tomorrow :)

expect emails my friends
with them tracking numbers :clap:clap:clap

the emails will also include what items will be shipped later

a pic of my figure on my shelf :) yes i waited four and a half months for this haha
Looks exactly how I had visualized it before I started the project :hi5:
IMG_7741.JPG

btw, for most international orders, there is a "guarantee" arrival date, I think it's Dec 24 for all of them.
I expect the domestic ones to arrive in the middle of next week as well, before Christmas.

Awesome pic Daniel! It's a beautiful thing, seeing your ideas and vision realized :exactly: I'm just thankful that we all get to share the fruit of that vision :bow

Tracking says Morpheus should be arriving today! :panic:

I'll take some closed-jacket pics (till the Kato tie arrives) as soon as I can :yess:

I came home and was pleasantly surprised I received my Morpheus head and coat today :clap

I have to say that the quality of both the head and coat was better than I could have hoped for. Here are a few quick pics I took.

P1040251-1.jpg

P1040246-1.jpg

P1040245-1.jpg

P1040248-1.jpg

P1040244-1.jpg

Back