Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY PICS...

MORPHEUS!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED!!!!

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

nice! glad they're arriving now, it's great to see the pics.
I repose mine every day hahah

once again, sorry the ties haven't arrived yet but I will ship them out asap with the artist cards and other things :)

Just got mine. Daniel you did a fantastic job. The detail is amazing on everything. This may now be my favorite figure, and I have allot.

I was going to use a Dragon body but was wondering if a Hot Toys true type body might fill out the jacket a little better?

Just got mine. Daniel you did a fantastic job. The detail is amazing on everything. This may now be my favorite figure, and I have allot.

I was going to use a Dragon body but was wondering if a Hot Toys true type body might fill out the jacket a little better?

yes a Hot Toys true type advanced body would be best, as Kato.E tailored the clothing for that body. (without the thigh additions though)

I have two of those bodies left if you're interested. $40 each plus shipping ($9 US for one, $10 for two)

Shoot, I just ordered one from Monkey depot this morning.

Thanks Daniel

My full fig just arrived! I'm at work so I could only take a quick peak, but man...the quality of this piece immediately jumped out at me. Perfection on every level. Thanks to everyone involved in bringing Morpheus to life! :clap Can't wait to get home and snap some shots.

My full fig just arrived! I'm at work so I could only take a quick peak, but man...the quality of this piece immediately jumped out at me. Perfection on every level. Thanks to everyone involved in bringing Morpheus to life! :clap Can't wait to get home and snap some shots.

Awesome! Congrats buddy

Cant wait for that also

The final version of Morpheus tie has been developed!

Special thx to Sean who offer me the new developed artwork of tie pattern which is movie accurated!

cimg2370.jpg

cimg2371z.jpg

cimg2372k.jpg

What ever the texture, printing pattern, tie knot are as close as the movie.

Last edited:
The tie looks amazing Kato!

Sean are developing the new glassess:wave

Are they replacing the ones we have, or are they an upgrade? :panic:

Here are a couple shot of my Morpheus in closed jacket mode :lol. I'm waiting to take some more of him with the full gear till the tie arrives :exactly: This figure is so frickin awesome.

IMG_3421-1.jpg

IMG_3408-2.jpg

IMG_3425-1.jpg

The tie looks amazing Kato!

Are they replacing the ones we have, or are they an upgrade? :panic:

Here are a couple shot of my Morpheus in closed jacket mode :lol. I'm waiting to take some more of him with the full gear till the tie arrives :exactly: This figure is so frickin awesome.

IMG_3421-1.jpg

I don't know... you may ask Daniel:wave

I suggest you may shape the shoulder in this way :

cimg2343n.jpg

Thanks for the tip Kato :) I just tried it and it worked somewhat, I think the pose of the arms is making it difficult though.

hey guys regarding the new sunglasses,
actually I had those originally remade for the unpainted castings that will go out because it was too much work to edit the castings that Kuato had received to make the sunglasses for the full version (though I think he did a great job on the sunglasses). He only did up to the painted versions and then I told him I'd have them re-casted elsewhere.

however, I am ordering more and I will offer them unpainted (but as a black casting) for $5.00 a pair for anyone interested .

just send $5.00 to my paypal at [email protected] with the subject header morpheus sunglasses and I will include with the Artist cards (for those who ordered full figures)

Back