Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3421-1.jpg

You sire, are a brave brave man :D I never could pose my figures without the stand. When i started collecting those figures, i also was so brave and put my first figure (HT Dark Knight v1) on a open detolf and guess what happened? :wave

Wow my friend, what a beautiful beautiful tie! Love the new pattern, it looks so clear! Brilliant work there! :)

hey guys regarding the new sunglasses,
actually I had those originally remade for the unpainted castings that will go out because it was too much work to edit the castings that Kuato had received to make the sunglasses for the full version (though I think he did a great job on the sunglasses). He only did up to the painted versions and then I told him I'd have them re-casted elsewhere.

however, I am ordering more and I will offer them unpainted (but as a black casting) for $5.00 a pair for anyone interested .

just send $5.00 to my paypal at [email protected] with the subject header morpheus sunglasses and I will include with the Artist cards (for those who ordered full figures)

Daniel, will this affect also the people who have ordered the unpainted heads and just some accessories? I'm just a bit confused why there has been new sunglasses etc :p If it's going to be an updated to my purchase, I'll send you the 5$. Just let me know.

Sick. The quality of this custom and ALL its elements is jaw dropping. Congrats.

Absolutely. Even if Hot Toys will start doing figures from this line, I'm sure they won't get near to this end result here.

Everyone has done such a brilliant job. The sword looks so phenomenal, the head... absolutely brilliant! Daniels best work. And the clothing, this is out of this world. Kato is really a magician. The only problem is, how this figure should be displayed. Closed jacket or opened to see the other clothes and details. To not have this problem you need two figures :wink1:

You sire, are a brave brave man :D I never could pose my figures without the stand. When i started collecting those figures, i also was so brave and put my first figure (HT Dark Knight v1) on a open detolf and guess what happened? :wave

Wow my friend, what a beautiful beautiful tie! Love the new pattern, it looks so clear! Brilliant work there! :)

Daniel, will this affect also the people who have ordered the unpainted heads and just some accessories? I'm just a bit confused why there has been new sunglasses etc :p If it's going to be an updated to my purchase, I'll send you the 5$. Just let me know.

Hey thanks for the in hand pictures and comments guys

Ah the new glasses were made to accompany the unpainted castings so no extra charge there. I did have to pay extra though to have hem resculpted and casted which is why I am charging extra for those who only want the glasses . They are included for unpainted .

Also
I sill have Black Morpheus jackets available. PM me and I can give you a special discount from the listed price on my website.

And I have one full set of outfits and accessories left as well
Including a painted head and of course the hot toys truetype body.

Just shoot me a pm and I can work out a deal for ya.

Working on Neo right now, :)

Absolutely. Even if Hot Toys will start doing figures from this line, I'm sure they won't get near to this end result here.

True. Look how puffy the T-800 jacket is. Personally I'd love to see his take on a T-800 leather jacket. Just to see how thin somebody with his skill could actually achieve the look for 1/6.

People who hv bought the full figure upgrade version will get this tie Freely later !

cimg2373b.jpg

Those look beautiful Ellis,
thanks again for doing that for the upgrade version.

Hey guys, to clear up up the sunglasses for the unpainted version,
here are the pics:
They were sculpted by Sean Ho I believe who is also the amazing repainter behind the sculpt as well. He is helping out with the next project again with some Neo accessories as well and also helped connect me with a fantastic caster as well.

I really appreciate the awesome work that Kuato did on the glasses. He even edited every casting for free, and painted them. I know for a fact that it isn't easy sculpting such things if you are mainly a portrait sculptor like myself and Kuato.

Sean Ho however seems to be quite an experienced sculptor:clap as you can tell by the pictures of the sunglasses and I think these will be worth the buy if you already have the full figure as well.

morpheusglass1.jpg

morpheusglass2.jpg
morpheusglass3.jpg

morpheusglass4.jpg
morpheusglass5.jpg

I was going to offer them for free and send them to all those who ordered the full figure, but it did cost me quite a bit to have them RESCULPTED and RECASTED and I'm already quite low on money because I still have two Morpheus sets to sell ($1200 lol)

SO, in order for me to not go broke already (lol), I'm charging $5 each (for those who want one extra) which is close what I am paying as well.
These unpainted BLACK casted sunglasses are INCLUDED in the unpainted casting head sets.

The trio is finally complete!!

He showed up today. Truly incredible. Definitely puts my Triad Neo and Trinity to shame, but they are the best that is out there (for now).

Can't wait for the tie...

Matrix2.jpg

hey everyone,
this is the last clothing set I have :)
This will be first come first serve:
For $450 shipped in the US (add $10 shipping international)
Morpheus Jacket (Tailored by Kato.E)
Purple Vest (Tailored by Kato.E)
Glock 18C
Sword Gripping Hand
Custom figure stand decal
1/6 Custom Katana
Black Dress Shirt
Custom Green Neck Tie
Black Dress Shoes
Hot Toys Truetype African American Advanced Body
Morpheus Head Sculpt, UNPAINTED.

It's basically everything in the original set except the head is UNPAINTED and the pants are not included.
If you don't need the Hot Toys TrueType body, it's only $400 shipped. (free shipping international)

IMG_7934.JPG

flipped a plate over and made a cool base lol

Last edited:
hey everyone,
Glock 18C
Sword Gripping Hand
1/6 Custom Katana
Black Dress Shirt
Custom Green Neck Tie
Black Dress Shoes

It's basically everything in the original set except the head is UNPAINTED and the pants are not included.
If you don't need the Hot Toys TrueType body, it's only $400 shipped. (free shipping international)

IMG_7934.JPG

That's a great OFFER OMG!... Should have waited, haha. Someone take it!:panic:

hey everyone,
Glock 18C
Sword Gripping Hand
1/6 Custom Katana
Black Dress Shirt
Custom Green Neck Tie
Black Dress Shoes

IMG_7934.JPG

I'm soooooooooooooooo tempted. AHHHHHHHH! Daniel, you're the devil in disguise.

No pants though. :(

Almost rather have the vest missing because you can at least close the jacket.

Still debating.... xmas money screaming.... I have a Neo and Trinity.... AHHHHHH!

Back