Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kato my friend, you're truly a master. i simply love love love your work and i think you know that already :D

love your pictures and really like those sunglasses too. The shape looks great and love the shiny effect on them.

Can't wait to see more characters :)

Thank you my friend!

Got my neckless sculpt, tie and sunglasses today and it all looks fantastic! Thanks again Daniel, Kato and Sean, I can't wait to get Morpheus all setup with the new gear and display him jacket open :yess: Won't be tonight unfortunately, Valentine's Day = Zero toy time :lol

The glasses and tie are perfect :clap

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

Kato, for your glasses did you add a coat of black and some gloss?

WOW they look amazing! :rock

Can't wait for mine!

They don't disappoint! :rock

these were automatically sent out to those who purchased the full figure right? its been so long i forget! haha

I believe the ties and neckless sculpts are going out to everyone who ordered the full figure, but you had to place an order with Daniel for the new glasses.

Or maybe...a gloss black?

dr_evil.jpg

:lol

Figure looks brilliant mate!

Thanks mate, I suppose some gloss black might work :rotfl :slap

Hey guys
That's great to hear that the ties and glasses are finally arriving!
Once again I apologize for all the delays, the artist cards are still delayed as well :(

Dane pretty much already said it but
To clarify in case

This who sent gift payments should receive a free unpainted neckless Morpheus head
Everyone who ordered full figures should receive their neckties kato-version. Greggos got lost in the mail and so he is remaking them and sending out individual ones to this who ordered them separately.

The new sunglasses are included with every unpainted head purchase but you can also buy them separately for $5.00 just let me know

Btw not sure when the Matrix copyright guys are gonna come after me but today I got a cease and desist type letter from Type Two the company behind rockstar and red dead redemption , demanding me to stop selling those sculpts or they sue me :(
Therefore I will have to sell the rest of those sculpts under a generic name but anyways hopefully this doesn't happen for the Neo line...

Btw not sure when the Matrix copyright guys are gonna come after me but today I got a cease and desist type letter from Type Two the company behind rockstar and red dead redemption , demanding me to stop selling those sculpts or they sue me :(
Therefore I will have to sell the rest of those sculpts under a generic name but anyways hopefully this doesn't happen for the Neo line...

Wow Daniel, that's heavy! That's surprising considering how much unlicensed stuff gets made and sold around here, and I've yet to hear an artist mention anything like that. I'm sure that was quite the scare, but I hope it doesn't dissuade you from any of your future projects, especially Neo, although I would understand if it did :(

Hey Dane
Well at the moment I'm not too scared, most of my customers are repeat and so if I were to name the Neo figure some thing generic like Priest man or something haha I'm sure most of you would be able to recognize who it is and yet I couldn't get sued for it. Like the way rainman does it, it'd be quite difficult for a company to sue him since he names them differently
Just a littl annoying for my sales on eBay though since some one searching for John marston isn't going to search cowboy man haha

I think Daniel that if you just rename the pieces on your site, you're set. We all know what you're doing anyway from these boards. Ebay though you should be able to get away with clever wording and still use the name it's supposed to be. Just be sneaky.

I wouldn't sweat it.

I think Daniel that if you just rename the pieces on your site, you're set. Just be sneaky.
I think you could just call him George, or Bill and regardless, we all know who he is. Hell, just call him Keanew (not spelled correctly) I don't think you'd even need to call him Neo or anything remotely similar to the movie. :nana:

Got my tie after all today :yess:

Couldn't get it to look as perfect as yours though Dane. My knot seems to be tighter and I just can't get it to fill out the space between the collars enough.

No biggie, though he just looks like he loosened it ever so slightly from around his neck. Dive rolls and sword play will do that :lol Maybe I can futz with it some more later, I just wanted to get it on for now.

Got my tie after all today :yess:

Couldn't get it to look as perfect as yours though Dane. My knot seems to be tighter and I just can't get it to fill out the space between the collars enough.

No biggie, though he just looks like he loosened it ever so slightly from around his neck. Dive rolls and sword play will do that :lol Maybe I can futz with it some more later, I just wanted to get it on for now.

Which version hv you got?

Back