Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine guys!
And it's ... perfection!
Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved!
It's too great!
neo will be mine too!

A quick teasing pic!

morpheus.jpg

that is a sexy picture right there, very nice lighting and the reflection is a nice touch :)

All the ties are completed!

Those people who will get the tie pls kindly be careful that the color will fade when it is wet. So pls don't iron the tie with steam or don't touch it if yr hands are wet.

cimg2374.jpg

Last edited:
hey everyone, shout out to kato.E who has been so kind as to offer the extra tie to EVERYONE who ordered the full set :)

No pants though. :(

Almost rather have the vest missing because you can at least close the jacket.

Still debating.... xmas money screaming.... I have a Neo and Trinity.... AHHHHHH!
ah, actually, if you wanted the bundle ($400) I could add in the pants (they'd come straight from Kato.E) for $90 if you want. I know that's a steep jump in the bundle but that's the price for the custom tailored pants :/

let me know :) the set would be complete and I would be able to add the Kato.E tie as well

Daniel

OK - I'm confused about it all so I just bought an unpainted head and glasses so I'm covered.
oops sorry about the confusion

The new sunglasses are the sunglasses that will come the unpainted castings, (which have not been shipped out yet)
so yes you are covered now :)

but if you just wanted only sunglasses for the Morpheus head, they are $5.00 each

hope this helps
daniel

Thank you Tim!

morpheus1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guy!

I just visit Sean's workshop today and he has finished the first sunglasses sample with painting.

IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!

It holds quite stable and won't fall easily.

Last edited:
Hey guy!

I just visit Sean's workshop today and he has finished the first sunglasses sample with painting.

IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!

It hold on the quite stable and won't fall easily.

That's awesome news! That's my biggest problem with the V1 sunglasses :slap Can't wait for those and your magnificent tie :hi5:

Hey everyone, massive update I need to quickly send out, just arrived last week at school and haven't gotten around to doing all the things I should be doing.

First,
Almost everyone who had ordered Morpheus heads, I sent them out without the sunglasses.

My friend in california will ship out the sunglasses separately as soon as they arrive. THere was a slight delay in casting due to the weather in Hong Kong.
Also, the Kato.E ties will be shipped out at the same time as well.

The artist cards have been delayed quite a bit.
I still haven't signed them :( though everyone else has.
I'm kind of doubtful about shipping them from Mexico because I personally don't think the post office is reliable, and it's quite expensive as well.

Greggos ties, still haven't reached my address in Hawaii. I'm gonna wait a week a more, and if they don't arrive by then, I'm assuming they were lost? :( If so, I will talk with Greggo and see if he can send them out individually to those who ordered them individually. Sorry about this.

I also emailed/PMd those who are still missing the Long Mag, Glock 18c. I ordered 10 from store-rooms.com and they never arrived (I got the refund). So if anyone who ordered a full figure and didn't receive the extra Glock 18-C (about 7 of you), let me know and I can either you the $6.00 so you can buy it yourself and have it shipped to your address directly.

There are still just a 1 or 2 more Morpheus Jackets left, and maybe one more set of vests and pants left. Let me know if you want those, I may be able to hook you up with a better price but all the accessories and such are no longer.

Sorry about all the delay, I promise the Neo figures will go out all at once and since it's my second time around, everything should be smoother :)

I didn't have time to sculpt Neo during my Christmas and New Years break because I was with my family (even my grandparents came!:)) but I brought my sculpting tools (yes they're that portable haha) to do some work here.

thanks everyone!

Daniel

Hi all

I hv just got the sunglassess from Sean's workshop so that my Morpheus are 99.9% completed! ( I am waiting for Sean working on the MP5K which is the same as the movie. It will be available soon)

Let's enjoy my pictures ( I know that I need to buy a better camera.... pls kindly purchase my work more often)

cimg2411m.jpg

cimg2412r.jpg

cimg2408u.jpg

Hi all

I hv just got the sunglassess from Sean's workshop so that my Morpheus are 99.9% completed! ( I am waiting for Sean working on the MP5K which is the same as the movie. It will be available soon)

Let's enjoy my pictures ( I know that I need to buy a better camera.... pls kindly purchase my work more often)

:lol

Can't wait for the glasses and especially the tie so I can finally display him jacket open :yess: Loking forward to that MP5K too!

kato my friend, you're truly a master. i simply love love love your work and i think you know that already :D

love your pictures and really like those sunglasses too. The shape looks great and love the shiny effect on them.

Can't wait to see more characters :)

Back