Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
technically when you have the jacket closed you can barely even see the pants at the bottom :)

it is a weird story as to why I have one more set of vets than pants lol.

anyways, two people have expressed interest to pick up the set. waiting on some replies

however, the jackets are still available. I believe Kato.E stil has about 7 of them in stock, and he can ship them directly to you. They are $199 shipped.

Personally, I like posing my morpheus with the closed jacket though it hides so much of his outfit

technically when you have the jacket closed you can barely even see the pants at the bottom :)

it is a weird story as to why I have one more set of vets than pants lol.

anyways, two people have expressed interest to pick up the set. waiting on some replies

however, the jackets are still available. I believe Kato.E stil has about 7 of them in stock, and he can ship them directly to you. They are $199 shipped.

Personally, I like posing my morpheus with the closed jacket though it hides so much of his outfit

I am sorry... there are only 3~4pcs left as some of them as been given to my friend as X'mas gift:wave

while I can offer few more pieces if someone really want it

Hey kato
No problem 3-4 left should be enough
I felt bad that you had made that many and I wasn't able to sell all of them but I expect we will be able to sell the rest once Neo figure is out as well :)

Right now I have one person interested in the black dress shirt and another interested in the pants ? I'm not sure if it's possible though to make just one or two like that though..

I love this pic btw

The trio is finally complete!!

He showed up today. Truly incredible. Definitely puts my Triad Neo and Trinity to shame, but they are the best that is out there (for now).

Can't wait for the tie...

Matrix2.jpg

Just got mine guys!
And it's ... perfection!
Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved!
It's too great!
neo will be mine too!

A quick teasing pic!

morpheus.jpg

Thank you guys!
The clothes are the best that I have never seen! I'm speechless!

moutfit.jpg

Seriously, I don't tell this because I own this but .. I can't say what could be better!

Ah Yes! I need the tie :D

Last pic of the day for see the full tailoring!

mo.jpg

Seriously, I don't tell this because I own this but .. I can't say what could be better!

Ah Yes! I need the tie :D

:exactly:

Kato's tie will be the cherry on top of the pile of cherries that is this figure.

Back