Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the second prototype that the new farbic is using so as to achieve the more soft effect . Again the front and back yoke are missing while the front and back pleats are added.

cimg2059j.jpg

cimg2058k.jpg

cimg2055.jpg

cimg2056.jpg

That fabric is perfect. :clap

I was thinking about how I would pose Morpheus, and I kept coming back to him sitting in his red chair...someone should take a stab at making one in 1/6. :exactly:

mcmatmorp1.jpg

As awesome as that Morpheus is, Daniels headsculpt alone will put it to shame. And then when we start talking about the jacket and the whole package: no contest!

cool custom actually! It looks like the Gentle Giant bust head without the neck. I used pictures of the original bust for some of my ref pifs

I was thinking about how I would pose Morpheus, and I kept coming back to him sitting in his red chair...someone should take a stab at making one in 1/6. :exactly:

mcmatmorp1.jpg

I was gonna make one but time was not on my side,
and I realized not many people would be ready to shell out another huge sum for the chair haha.
but for the price I'm paying for his outfits, I'd like to post him standing : ) anyways

this is gonna sound horrible (I apprehend the comments) but I think my unfortunate secret weapon during this one was....

ritalin.

My dad gave me some Xanax to "calm my anxiety" but he didn't tell me that half a tablet is like IV sedation in a pill.
So I was very drowsy and nearly passing out at 9 PM and therefore I took a pill of ritalin (which I've been given in the past for ADHD) and it countered the Xanax and kept me awake. But it zero-ed in my focus and patience while sculpting. Then I researched it online and found out how horrible that combination was.

Hm I don't recommend it since i had splitting headaches in my right temple the next day :(

Back