Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great point. Hahaha. I'm sold! I guess I'm pretty easy to sway especially when it comes to my collecting addiction.

"Addictions are like gravity, all you need is a... little push!!!"

hahahahahahhahahaha!
hhaaha

ha!

... or was that 'madness'?

oh well.

"Addictions are like gravity, all you need is a... little push!!!"

hahahahahahhahahaha!
hhaaha

ha!

... or was that 'madness'?

oh well.

Hahah. Well said. These message boards may not be the best area for an addict, collectibles addict that is.

she'll get into her inviso plane and fly off!

lol yeah!

It would be great to see DC let Sideshow take a crack at it because that would be one of the best Catwoman statues around I'm sure along with Supergirl and Power Girl.

lol yeah!

It would be great to see DC let Sideshow take a crack at it because that would be one of the best Catwoman statues around I'm sure along with Supergirl and Power Girl.

Yeah I think the whole DC line made by them would be amazing, especially with their honed sculptors at work. Marvel vs DC dioramas would be only a dream away.

Yeah I think the whole DC line made by them would be amazing, especially with their honed sculptors at work. Marvel vs DC dioramas would be only a dream away.

Image the awesomeness of a Ms. Marvel/Mary Marvel diorama. One could dream.

300041_press01-001.jpg

HA! I was right about the base! I rock again!:rock

Regular will suffice. I prefer the open mask as oppose to the EX. I just find it cartoony. I'm still gunnin' for that PPO just so I can piss a few people off!:lecture

:D

It's just that the show used some SSC items as props to represent some geeky character.

I know but the fact that it's on a Superman show named Smallville, and the fact that either SSC contacted WB or vice versa leads me to believe that bridges are being built. Not that I don't love me some DCD though.

Nice drop tank - but the legs aren't my kind of knock-kneed bandy and she's too busy out back. I'm done with dolls but the ex portrait had me tempted for a second!

lol yeah!

That would be nice, I wouldn't mind SSC making DC, especially a Batman PF...:D

lol he seems to think Wonder Woman is going to win this fight. :lol

Wonder Woman would kick Ms Marvels ass back to obscurity LOL.

Great job Tim really fantastic sculpt. I prefer the regular portrait to the exclusive.

I think the hair on the exclusive should have been flowing the opposite direction to match the red sash. Unless of course the sash can be moved to flow in the opposite direction.

Back