my hot toys falconer unmasked!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

I admire and appreciate the work that has gone into this piece, but I don't like the overall idea. I know this is going to sound stupid, but it looks like Berserker just repainted. I don't envision Falconer to look like Berserker which is why I'm not enthused about this piece.

I love the paint job, but I agree with Jack...it does look exactly like Zerker. As nice of a job you did, id rather just have the mystery of not knowing what he looks like. Much better than a twin brother to Zerker.

Yeah, or if you are going for the unmasked look, try a different scheme. Use the brighter green of Falconer for the main skin areas, but for the brainy parts on the inside, try a dark yellow or brown. Each of these new Preds has their own color scheme, so...

The lack of face for Falconer never bothered me. I would never display him without the mask anyway. Like the Guardian Predator its pretty much the raison d-etre of the figure.

Its gonna look too similar to the Berserker regardless of the paint scheme (someone show me otherwise hehe)...so I'd say this a good job!

thanks guys.I appreciate the comments.well the way I see it is,he is the same species as the bezerker just a different color.and the original head under the bio from hot toys was the same as bezerker to.so I see no reason for him to have a different look.as for the paint scheme.I wanted to make it blend in with his body and not be to flashy.but we all have are own opinions,and thats what makes the world so exciting.

Yeah, or if you are going for the unmasked look, try a different scheme. Use the brighter green of Falconer for the main skin areas, but for the brainy parts on the inside, try a dark yellow or brown. Each of these new Preds has their own color scheme, so...

But if you look on Falconer, the outer most "brainy" area not covered by his mask is painted red, so I can see why he didn't use the dark green color scheme.

Great paint job, but I concur with most that I prefer the mystery of a faceless Falconer.

Great job on Falconer. :clap Even if we never seen his face in the movie, it is way better to have a real face under that mask, than just a generic masked head.

I think it looks excellent 0 the brainy parts are fine as is -- if those are interior biological parts - I don't see why they can't be similar to Berserker///awesome job.

Awesome job, thought about doing this and wasn't inspired but NOW I'm inspired. Nam was bugging me to do mine this way. :lol

Awesome work! Looks great! How does the helmet fit, have any trouble getting it to fit back on his face? Just curious, cause I'm working on the same project, and found a simple way to get the mask snug. Looks good, man!

Back