Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey y'all, I don't think the belt is removable!...me thinks SSC built it like that.........removing it will ruin the belt permanently.....there's like two tiny pins supporting the belt right behind the plastic skull buckle and any attempts of taking the belt off her is a sure fire way to a regular version of Mystique....................don't say I didn't warn you...

hey y'all, I don't think the belt is removable!...me thinks SSC built it like that.........removing it will ruin the belt permanently.....there's like two tiny pins supporting the belt right behind the plastic skull buckle and any attempts of taking the belt off her is a sure fire way to a regular version of Mystique....................don't say I didn't warn you...

WILD! :gun

hey guys, does a paint drip warrant a return!?...I just found out moments ago my mystique is suffering from this problem!:horror. It's not noticeable since it's under her right forearm but the frickin' thing is bugging the hell out of me!.... now my eyes can't help themselves but to gravitate to that blasted little lump every time I look at her!:monkey2...

hey guys, does a paint drip warrant a return!?...I just found out moments ago my mystique is suffering from this problem!:horror. It's not noticeable since it's under her right forearm but the frickin' thing is bugging the hell out of me!.... now my eyes can't help themselves but to gravitate to that blasted little lump every time I look at her!:monkey2...

Yeah, if you aren't happy with it request a replacement.

You spent good money on it, if its technically defective, I dont see why you cant exchange it.

I just bought a regular off of ebay a few minutes ago. I really love the sculpt of this piece and was trying to resist but caved in. I've got absolutely no room for it currently.

Mine arrived with a few tiny white dots on the side of her foot that looks like the paint rubbed off. I could hide it with black pen or black paint. Should I send it back? Would they charge me for shipping? Am I being too picky?

Mine arrived with a few tiny white dots on the side of her foot that looks like the paint rubbed off. I could hide it with black pen or black paint. Should I send it back? Would they charge me for shipping? Am I being too picky?

to picky?? no, but if it's black and a felt would fix her up, then i'd just fix it and no one will ever know.:D

saves the hassle of returning and waiting for another that could be worse.

at least yours got tiny dots......mine's got paint drip on her forearm that looks like a tumor!....but I'm keeping her!...it's not noticeable unless you really take a very close look!

Make sense. If it was easily removed, a regular edition could become an "EX" by putting the belt on. (the writing on the base would be the tell tale heart, I suppose)

Got mine recently. LOVE IT!

3288808311_a143de556f_b.jpg

Got mine recently. LOVE IT!

3288808311_a143de556f_b.jpg

nice pic, bonedaddy. :cool:

i almost got mystique too. but due to budget constraints, it was a toss-up between her and the rogue comiquette. and in the end, i found rogue more to my err.... taste. :naughty

i like the faux-leather outfit tho. anyone ever tried removing it just outta curiousity? heh heh.

ps: hmmmm... i just hit triple-digits on my post count. guess i'm not a noob anymore. :D:joy:wacky

Back