NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

why so much importance given to the price? Other factories are expensive models with better quality material and accessories ... yet the final model is far from what we saw in the film. We're talking about a 19" and not a little 7" toy. If the netting is in the prototype and in the 7 " is made like in the movie, I want a netting even in the same 19 "!

We're talking about a 19" and not a little 7" toy.

Yes, we speaking here about realistic looking 19" figures with clean good paint :lecture NECA RULEZ :yess:

0eff55-1294006401.jpg

69fde0-1294006471.jpg

and not about small toys
; :monkey1

P1000336.jpg

Last edited:

Behold. High end SIDESHOW!

comic-con-2006-sideshows-collection-20060719115356164-000.jpg
[/QUOTE]

VS Masterpiece

8r3ifmfy.jpg

:exactly:

Ok, i have the right and i wanna the left in 19, now !

1001371.jpg

April is too far away:violin
I call my friend

13-Lloyd-afp1.jpg

Last edited:

At least we're waiting for it to ship, not waiting and wondering if it'll even happen anymore :)

we have to wait many months :impatient::monkey2

I bought the Freddy Krueger 18" and many others six years ago and i asked myself, where da hell is my 18" Predator ?

I waiting already 6 years !!!:thud:

Last edited:

How is he boing a stupid idiot fanboy? I have to agree, I like the one on the bottom more.

NECA's looks better in that shot, gotta agree. Then again, a polystone diorama is being compared to a figure much larger in scale. Polystone's not easy to get too much detail into, to top it all off. Not really a fair comparison, but if we are going to compare apples to oranges, then yes, NECA's kicks ass.

Like every other company, NECA isn't going to hit it out of the park every single time, but I think the work they do is improving constantly and for the scope/price of their products, they're second to none.

Still really looking forward to this ugly fothermucker... I think we'll get some more pics before you know it. It really isn't that long before it's expected to ship, a few short months... all is not in vain. :yess:

WTH does any Jason product have to do with anything in this thread? Until Neca can top a Sideshow Predator piece, there is no comparison to be made. Btw- the new Jason pf will put those Neca figures to shame :nana:

Back