NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

did you see his new one? his new one comes with 2 heads..........and is a epic win
the Predators "Classic" one? that's the last one i remember seeing and it's not as good as the P1 vs Dutch diorama. too skinny and i don't think it comes with a non-damaged bio.

We must here compare to other Predators i mean wannabe Predators, this makes the NECA one even bigger and better.
Some people like CelticP have no idea, such people need a professional consultation.
Because something is wrong with eye or brain.
I just wanna help and repair a little. :lecture

Last edited:

All I know is that every time I view this thread and see tankmans sculpt I see the most accurate version of my favourite movie monster ever:rock:love

Yes, tankman understand his job like no other in the business. I hope Neca release much more 18" in the future, as was the fashion at one time.
Alien Queen in 18" for 80$ or 100$, a beautiful character but unfortunately not so famous.
Or a Terminator 1 figure in 18" :pray:

Last edited:

Why do all threads end up like this:dunno
because people keep responding to trolls. if you ignore them they either give up and go away or get banned (again). there are 'Ignore' and 'Report' options on here for a reason.

Trolls didnt say the truth and i only.
I am realist and wanna help HT & Sideshow owners (victims), there is something wrong with the Brain right now but its not to late, uncle Lubie can help.

In a few years they will thank me :hi5:

Last edited:

Trolls didnt say the truth and i only.
I am realist and wanna help HT & Sideshow owners (victims), there is something wrong with the Brain right now but its not to late, uncle Lubie can help.

In a few years they will thank me :hi5:

REPORTED.

Obviously trolling.

We must here compare to other Predators i mean wannabe Predators, this makes the NECA one even bigger and better.
Some people like CelticP have no idea, such people need a professional consultation.
Because something is wrong with eye or brain.
I just wanna help and repair a little. :lecture

I hope you explode.

Don't respond to him, just report him.

It's trolls like lubie that actually give NECA fans a bad name.

Report better this to Hot Toys :lol

3632929202_9f996d678b.jpg

A replica from the Movie,

BUT FROM WHICH MOVIE ? This is here the question :rotfl

Last edited:

I dont get what all the hate is around for. Yea the HT p1 has some issues but do i still love it? Yes. Do I still want the Neca figure? Yes
why do i want both? Well HT p1 fits in with all my other HT preds and i personally like the whole clan together. I also want the Neca version because it would be nice to have a larger scale figure.

At the end of the day i guess im not as big of a nut about extreme accuracy though i rather the figure look good and still have the vibes of the character. For example I fall into the group with the new HT predators preds that likes the smaller heads.

my 2 cents

Lubie now that we understand you think that Hot Toys is a 'doll', please you can end up putting pictures of other toys? we can speak objectively, but not to insult other people's work...

20famup.jpg

Both figures are great in their own rights and both have their flawes. OK now I've said that, I've accepted that and I'll get over it!

To all who happily own Hot Toys P1 and will happily own NECAs Predator; Go us!:rock

End of.

cigarette-size, fail
but even the cigarette have much better and more realistic Body Proportions, off course.

20famup.jpg

And here the Ahhh Ooohhhh OH God i love it !

0220529495.jpg

Last edited:

I guess the whole idea of constructive criticism has died and been buried.

Back