NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

how is the neca sculpt superior to all others?

tank-1.jpg
:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

how is the neca sculpt superior to all others?

Extraordinary attention to fine details...ultimately creating the most accurate likeness i've seen in a Predator collectible (aside from the Sideshow 1:1 bust...that was from the original molds).

Extraordinary attention to fine details...ultimately creating the most accurate likeness i've seen in a Predator collectible (aside from the Sideshow 1:1 bust...that was from the original molds).

Even now without any Paint he looks better than the Hot Toys 12 babypredator for blind people. :exactly::lol
Edit: When its painted the cinemaquette is destroyed !! :lol

Last edited:

IMG_0232.jpg

to sue for compensation
to sue for damages
to sue for libel
:lecture:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm sure after publication the 18 predator, everyone who own this Masterpiece from HT want his money back.

I understand this people, really..... but its too late :lol

what specifically are you referring to?

I'm sure after publication the 18 predator, everyone who own this Masterpiece from HT want his money back.

I understand this people, really..... but its too late :lol

doubt it. People will be keeping their HT version and getting this version as well. If they were both 12in tall, then maybe.............

Im sure in may many many of the 12" babypredators from Hot Toys land on Ebay. Understandable.:rotfl

Some perhaps but not a lot. I want the P1 represented in all the scales I collect so I would never sell my HT.

I love my HT P1 and would never sell him.. The only people i'd think would sell him because of the NECA 18 incher are the people who just want the best representation of the original Predator..

Theres no other 1/6th P1 so 1/6th collectors want it. I also disagree about it being outdated but to each their own and whatnot.

there are plenty of 1/6 P1 statues out there, and some, much more accurate than the HT version. These neca figures wont have much impact on the sells of the HT version.

so who else thinks the noobie-troll is someone who's been banned from here before?

Who buys the HT P1? I think it is outdated, and very expensive now :dunno
it's expensive now because lots of people want it. that's kinda how supply and demand work.

Back