NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

there are plenty of 1/6 P1 statues out there, and some, much more accurate than the HT version. These neca figures wont have much impact on the sells of the HT version.
really? the only decent one i can think of is the Narin diorama. i've seen some older garage kits but they're pretty lame. and a lot of them are listed as "1/6" but they're 12" tall. can you name some better 1/6 statues? i don't really collect them anymore so i'm probably out of the loop.

2i74om1.jpg

The most accurate is clearly this here ;Every with clue will give me right :wink1:

u5zglv3k.jpg

Not only in the armour :rotfl
Face is very inaccurate and many other things too, but as i said overall it looks more accurate than HT 12"

HT made almost everything wrong, only the Mask is nice.

Last edited:

Not only in the armour :rotfl
Face is very inaccurate and many other things too, but as i said overall it looks more accurate than HT 12"

HT made almost everything wrong, only the Mask is nice.

I don't think that the mask is accurate...

the mask looks in comparison to the rest acceptable.

Yes, but this is the only thing that looks good on this figure.

What?? The mask is the one and only thing I would criticise about the HT figure! Its way oversized and innaccurate - why do you think everyone is getting theirs replaced by customs from Tayler durdum and Baloo.

I can't believe the only thing you like about the HT figure is the one thing everyone else hates. Bizarre.

What?? The mask is the one and only thing I would criticise about the HT figure! Its way oversized and innaccurate -

The mask could be perfect fit to 18" or 24"
:lecture LOL

Undersized or Oversized is for the inaccurate he-man Body everything :lol

Last edited:

so who else thinks the noobie-troll is someone who's been banned from here before?

it's expensive now because lots of people want it. that's kinda how supply and demand work.

If you're talking about this troll Lubie...then yeah, I'm with ya on that one.

really? the only decent one i can think of is the Narin diorama. i've seen some older garage kits but they're pretty lame. and a lot of them are listed as "1/6" but they're 12" tall. can you name some better 1/6 statues? i don't really collect them anymore so i'm probably out of the loop.

did you see his new one? his new one comes with 2 heads..........and is a epic win

The most accurate is clearly this here ;Every with clue will give me right :wink1:

u5zglv3k.jpg

:slap:slap:slap

the most accurate thing is the 7ft monster living in my room :lecture

If you're talking about this troll Lubie...then yeah, I'm with ya on that one.

But the troll know how the Predator looks.:exactly:

If someone watches the film and looking after on the HT figure ,
major depressive episode. :monkey4

Back