NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of wish the back of the head had a more bulbous shape like the original, but it still looks better than it has any right to. :lol Hope these are cast in colored plastic rather than black with blue drybrushing.

Yeah - maybe it could stand to lose the pointy crown bits? But otherwise I like it very much. And a facehugger might actually be able to physically attach to and impregnate a gorilla unlike, say, a crab or a mantis :lol

A Kenner accessory pack would be cool. Get the facehuggers in the bronze and blue colors, some of the crazy Marine weapons and gear, and SLIME!

Everyone's going to go ape over that Gorilla. :lol

... maybe you like them better, but thatdoesn't mean they are ;) Giger/Stan Winston/Kenner > ADI
Fixed. :)

I'm gonna make an Prometheus Engineer 2001 Space Odyssey-style monolith thingy for mine and he can wave a predator leg bone at it.
Nice. :D

A Kenner accessory pack would be cool. Get the facehuggers in the bronze and blue colors, some of the crazy Marine weapons and gear, and SLIME!
Ooh, good idea!

Gorilla!

I'm gonna make an Prometheus Engineer 2001 Space Odyssey-style monolith thingy for mine and he can wave a predator leg bone at it.

I dunno, I just don't 'get' these Kenner offerings, the same way back in the 90's when they did them. I could see a gorilla alien as obviously a hugger could get on one, but a mantis? To me these wild tangent off shoot ideas cheapen the essence and spirit if the line. I agree the sculpting is pretty decent and way better than before, but I'll still pass. Just my opinion.

I caved and got one on ebay not too bad price wise. Was bidding on another but with the shipping I got out bid and didn't want to up it because it would have been 82 bucks which is too high.

Kenner figures look good! Personally I'm going to stick with movie related stuff as I prefer it, but the appearance of the Kenner figures are a surprise.

Kenner figures look good! Personally I'm going to stick with movie related stuff as I prefer it, but the appearance of the Kenner figures are a surprise.

Its a good way to expand the line out a bit from what we would normally expect. Plus, it gives them an excuse the trickle out the rest of the main characters from the other films instead of releasing them all so soon. That way they can keep the Aliens line going for a few more years yet.

... I'm not surprised, I knew they would look great or at least good enough. Definitely not for me, but glad to see people getting what they want. Meanwhile I'll sit in a corner waiting for series 12 :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

The Kenner figures are literally the only other Alien figures I'm interested in. Nothing from AVP, Resurrection, or any other random silver or concept "variant" interests me at all.

I've got the 79, Warrior, Isolation, and Dog. That's all that really matters to me personally, as far as main Aliens. These Kenner figures are awesome and they have to go with the matching Kenner Ripley lol.

These Kenner reveals got me like:

3223464.jpg

Okay, now I want the Power Loader. :gah: (Those eggs are kinda cool, actually - of course the lime green compliments the purple nicely, even if it is a bit overboard. I would've at least made the floor a much darker shade...) :)

The Gorilla Alien is *****ing AWESOME. :yess:

Back