NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mantis Alien will be mine! (So much for my boycotting NECA resolve, though I always did have a nostalgic weakness for the Kenner Aliens... :lol)

The Mantis Alien will be mine! (So much for my boycotting NECA resolve, though I always did have a nostalgic weakness for the Kenner Aliens... [emoji38])
...not even the beauty of it can persuade me to buy Kenner zoo tributes :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

For anybody that has contacted NECA customer service for a replacement part(s) I have a question for you. Yesterday I received a delivery notice in the mail for postage due from NECA so I know it has to be my replacement WY commando decals and Ripley right arm that broke out of the package, is it usual for them to ship and charge you the postage for something that was damaged or do you think with SDCC they were busy and forgot to add postage? Very odd and it's only $1.51 but still that's kind of adding insult to injury having to pay for defective stuff that was clearly on them.

Not being negative or putting them down, I just found it odd and a little funny.

They have sent me replacement parts in the past with no additional shipping charge. Very odd.

I got one for less than $60 which I hope to get next week. I'm fighting the urge to get a 2nd and holding out faith that NECA will come through with more Newt's so I can get 1 more.

I still haven't. I want that figure badly but I loathe the idea of spending 100euro just to get one.

Same here. I cant justify spending 70 - £90 plus customs on a figure that size. If I cave it’ll be the angriest purchase I’ve ever made :lol

My cousin was able to score 2 of the Exclusive Newts for me from Neca booth today at Comic Con. I only need 1 so I am offering the other to sale to a collector within the US. It may take a week for me to receive them in the mail & then I can ship out. Shoot me a pm with best offer. My feedback is perfect so no worries about getting what I'm offering.

Gorilla!

I'm gonna make an Prometheus Engineer 2001 Space Odyssey-style monolith thingy for mine and he can wave a predator leg bone at it.

They just posted a photo of the Gorilla Alien and it looks insane! Love the head sculpt :clap I maybe all in for the Kenner tributes.

Kind of wish the back of the head had a more bulbous shape like the original, but it still looks better than it has any right to. :lol Hope these are cast in colored plastic rather than black with blue drybrushing.

Back