NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Toys and Sideshow pics have been coming through but I've seen nothing for NECA's displays so far.

Their 1/4-scale '90s Ninja Turtles are the BEE'S KNEES, SON!

attachment.php

Not too many photos of Alien stuff yet, though. Sorry.

Damn.

I hate SDCC, it always makes me want to buy stuff that I don't care about.

Cue my annual summer ritual where I pace back and forth in front of my shelves, debating the direction I want to take my collection and what pieces aren't necessary. :lol

Turtles look great. I would buy 7" versions of those in a heartbeat although I know Playmates will never let it happen.
Well, there's the movie bundle loophole.

Cue my annual summer ritual where I pace back and forth in front of my shelves, debating the direction I want to take my collection and what pieces aren't necessary. :lol

:lol exactly, same here.

NECA just posted their version of the Kenner Mantis Alien on twitter. Looks like they'll be doing the new tooling that these require. Makes me wonder if they really can't do Terminator 2 kenner tributes.

That Mantis alien looks amazing. I love the head, it looks like it would be a perfect base for a Praetorian custom.

I hope the other two in this series are the Scorpion and Gorilla Xenos.

I caved and bought a Newt from ebay this morning. Prices are coming down a bit since everyone will be picking up their figures.

For anybody that has contacted NECA customer service for a replacement part(s) I have a question for you. Yesterday I received a delivery notice in the mail for postage due from NECA so I know it has to be my replacement WY commando decals and Ripley right arm that broke out of the package, is it usual for them to ship and charge you the postage for something that was damaged or do you think with SDCC they were busy and forgot to add postage? Very odd and it's only $1.51 but still that's kind of adding insult to injury having to pay for defective stuff that was clearly on them.

Not being negative or putting them down, I just found it odd and a little funny.

I've not had replacement stuff from NECA. Though the decals on my WY Commando were stuck to the plastic at the bottom of the package, destroying the '10' , 'Hunter' and 'Boss'. Luckily 'Animal' and Arrows were okay, so not too bothered about it.

...not me, I haven't seen anything new that I'd want to buy... yet. All the stuff that I want we already knew was coming :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Back