NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goods times,I just put E.T. At the bottom of the stairs while my wife was in the shower and when she came down stairs... oh the scream :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. How can she be afraid of such a cute face??

Last edited:
I POed this through BBTS & was shipped last Thursday! cant wait

I am curious as to why all the ebay prices are $350+. It isn't like its not available elsewhere for retail cost.

Not sure either I guess they are hoping someone is not taking the time to shop the Internet and will just buy it, especially if they claim to have it in stock. :cuckoo:

E.T. Stop eating all my stuff!

Hi Maxpower.

I absolutely love all the pics you shared, esp the ones with E.T. posing at the freezer and drinkin beer :rotfl:rotfl
I am from Ireland and ordered E.T. from BBTS. $147 to ship here. Alot of money I know but it's E.T. we're talkin bout here. I hope to have him in nxt few days or so, can't wait. Cheers for the idea's regarding the speak and spell and the shirt as I'm gonna get them also.

Hi Maxpower.

I absolutely love all the pics you shared, esp the ones with E.T. posing at the freezer and drinkin beer :rotfl:rotfl
I am from Ireland and ordered E.T. from BBTS. $147 to ship here. Alot of money I know but it's E.T. we're talkin bout here. I hope to have him in nxt few days or so, can't wait. Cheers for the idea's regarding the speak and spell and the shirt as I'm gonna get them also.

Thanks Ebayroy, glad you took the plunge and ordered him. I hope that when you get him you will be kind enough to share photos of him in whatever creative way you will decide in displaying him. Cheers! Oh, and thanks for the post. :wave

i just received my NECA ET STUNT REPLICA last week and i found it so wonderful and great addition to my collections...there are just some minor problems most specially when it comes to the painting in his finger as well as to his nose...it seems that NECA used another tone of color or shade with his nose as it appears differently in all the shots i had taken with his photos...mine is 387 out of 3350...

Thanks for sharing that is a great photo! :clap

Ooooo thanks for the comparison pics!

He finally has tracking info! Hopefully he will be here next Wednesday!! :yess:

I was asked what I would be displaying him with and I'm not sure he needs anything....I think I will definitely be dressing him up in a sheet for Halloween but I don't think he needs much else. I can't decide where to put him though.

I think he's gonna creep the heck out of my mum if she comes to visit! :rotfl

Any tips on keeping his body in good shape? I assume the usual things like no sun, no heat but as for dusting, does the dust get "stuck" to him because of the texture?

THIS!

Got mine but the face has rips on both sides. :(

Looks like it got pulled from a mold and they pulled off his face! Need a replacement now.

Love it! Can't wait to get mine! All the shots I have seen look spectacular.

Those of you that have it.... How under scaled is he? I know it's not true 1:1

Yeah, I think that it is a lot smaller than the E.T. in film. The E.T. in the film seems to be at least 4 - 4.5 maybe. Or, perhaps, he is just a bigger puppet for the movie for certain scenes???

However, at three feet, while still big, he's movie counter part appears bigger, at least to me. :dunno. To answer your question, though, I believe that he must be at least a half to a full foot under screen E.T. scale.

Last edited:
Come on E.T. you're in the kitchen again? :gah: :slap

Oh, and for the love of God can you put a shirt on?!! :pray:

:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Got my E.T. today. I don't think he's too small at all... in fact, I think he's too big... for my needs anyway.

Not that I'm complaining, I really like him. I may have to modify him. I need his neck to be retracted.

Hahahahhaa! I've had such a blast catching up with this thread! :rotfl

@Gruson, so sorry to hear about your ET though. :ohbfrank:
I hope the replacement comes soon.

Mine came today! Daaang that's a big box! I think the finger is a little better than I expected it to be. It's a reddish-orange rather than fire truck red, lol.

He has lovely eyes! I jimmy-rigged some little wedges to place under his feet so he looks up a little more so I can enjoy his expression. :lol

I'm soooo happy with him! I only worry about keeping him in good condition, it feels like a nerf football, like if you squeeze him too much he will start to crack and flake.

He smells kinda funny though, heh heh, I hope it dissipates with time.

IMG_20130904_134746_716.jpg

Anniversary Plush ET says, "Hmmmm, I dunno about this...."

Cant wait for mine, in the description it says almost life size,, hope he will be big enough to be considered as a life size figure!

Back