NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m01a37CAQL1r391u3.gif

hahahah! good one!

From NECA's twitter about their SDCC exclusives:

"no Amazon this year. Keeping them more limited & truly exclusive.

So it looks like the Cloaked City Hunter will be harder to get.

I could care less about this exclusive. I almost did not like the half cloaked berserker, I just want that P2. It'll pop up on eBay eventually..

I want to see that _____king 1/4 scale P2 and Scout. :D

Yeah, I can't stand these "cloaked" Preds...the effect just doesn't work.

But, I will get it for the skull.

I hope I can find a TRU exclusive cloaked P1 at SDCC. Or would it be too soon for miscellaneous vendors to have those? The cloaked P2 will be mine for sure.

NECA posted on thier twitter:

"we have Series 7, 8 and 9 planned and we will reveal details at #sdcc in 3 weeks. Comics and Video Games are being considered"

And that:

"Series 7 & 8 will most likely be 25th Anniversary themed series or waves"

I can't wait to get 'em all!

:dunno Everything looks fine from my PC... So you can't see my avatar properly? :panic: :horror

I can see it fine but that whole area isn't as wide as everyone elses for some reason; if that makes sense? It causes the sideways page scroll at the bottom of my internet page to appear. Maybe it's just my computer...:dunno

NECA posted on thier twitter:

"we have Series 7, 8 and 9 planned and we will reveal details at #sdcc in 3 weeks. Comics and Video Games are being considered"

And that:

"Series 7 & 8 will most likely be 25th Anniversary themed series or waves"

I can't wait to get 'em all!

Now THAT is some damn great news. :yess:

Woww, I would love a Predator: Bad Blood two pack! The two preds from that story are based on City Hunter and Anytime, anyway!

I can see it fine but that whole area isn't as wide as everyone elses for some reason; if that makes sense? It causes the sideways page scroll at the bottom of my internet page to appear. Maybe it's just my computer...:dunno

Maybe the reason is that I have slightly smaller avatar?? Who knows :dunno :gah: These computers :pfft: Anyway TNX for the heads up GG!

I tweeted NECA about the 1/4 P2, and this is their answer.

Me:

"how is the 1/4 scale P2 coming along? You guys said you'll show it at SDCC?"

NECA:

"coming along well, thing of beauty, may only show it unpainted at the show but it will be there"

Back