NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aliens_mq_108cd.jpg
Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out.

Did I get it? :panic:

I don't blame you guys. I think I'd rather be trapped in a building with the aliens than all of the fat nerds at SDCC who haven't showered in weeks. :lol

Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out.

Did I get it? :panic:

:D yep. I was trying to find a pic of Burke on the videocam saying 'thats the plan, you have my word on it' but only found that pic for Ripley's line.

Idunno, I think there's a very small chance. I remember people saying we would never, ever get a Dutch figure before. And now we have possibly three...

I am surprised though that casual red-shirt Dutch is amongst that three. Would have thought the full guerilla camp assault outfit would have been a bigger priority.

Last edited:
Ok...good news and bad news...

Seems the pic with the 3 different versions of Dutch and the fig of Dillon may just be fan made customs.

But, to ease your pain...check out these pics of actual NECA figs!

Dutch (no mud) and the Predator from BATMAN: DEAD END

necadutch.jpg

necapredatordeadend.jpg

Oh. I suppose we should have known, that second pic with the other Dutch figures and Dillon didn't look like any SDCC display.

Nevertheless 2 Dutch figures aint bad at all and they look superb.

I'm damn glad to see it.

It's a great design and shows that NECA is really ready to step into new directions with their Predator (and hopefully Alien) figures.

Yea I'm actually quite surprised about big red. But its cool. And Dutch is awesome. I'm also excited to see the kenner homage figure they talked about awhile ago

Hopefully a movie-poster Dutch and fully outfitted Dutch will be in a later series. Obviously I'd totally be all over the rest of the team and Harrigan from P2 but doubt they'll happen.

Wow, Big Red as well? Lar'ja is confused.
It looks really good though.

And yeah, should have realized that photo wasn't official considering Dutch is holding a pistol. :lol

Ok...good news and bad news...

Seems the pic with the 3 different versions of Dutch and the fig of Dillon may just be fan made customs.

But, to ease your pain...check out these pics of actual NECA figs!

Dutch (no mud) and the Predator from BATMAN: DEAD END

necadutch.jpg

necapredatordeadend.jpg

excuse me but
What the F__ is this?

Back