NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo-13.jpg

Oh my ____ing god! The 1/4 scale P2 with improved articulation. What a great year for toys! woohoo!

Do you mean the improved articulation that the 8" figure brought or has there been new improvements for the upscale aswell? The elbows have feck all range of motion on the small figure.

They made a Predator from that stupid Dead End movie? I guess they ran out of Predators to make.

Dutch looks alright. But I have a HT Dutch. So I have no need for it.

The 1/4 P2 though, bought and done.

Something tells me you guys need more pics. I'll get on that tomorrow. :D

In San Diego now, browsing the forums before bed. Hopefully the absence of too many new Alien/Predator threads is due to lack of coverage at this point. Can't wait to see what's what. Doesn't seem like Preview Night offered too many photos or new product glimpses for the folks online (I'm speaking for both NECA and HT, though from what I can tell, NECA seems to have a hell of a display -- I'm definitely taking a few shots of that giant P2).

For those who don't know what BATMAN: DEAD END is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUdG0VFFNSU

There was a silly Batman vs Predator fan-made video that was created a few years ago..."Batman: Dead End"

That's where the Predator is from. He's become very popular for his red armor I guess.

No Yeah I saw that video years ago,

Im just thinking why the f__ is neca making this??

Neca is really milking this thing till the end,

CAN we Please get The AVP Preds!!!

Lost Predators, Dutch, USCMs, new Alien Warriors, "1:4" scale Predators, Kyle Reese, BD T1, Robocop, Alien Queen eventually....NECA are doing well by me.

Oh except for not doing any figures at 1:6 anymore.

No Yeah I saw that video years ago,

Im just thinking why the f__ is neca making this??

Neca is really milking this thing till the end,

CAN we Please get The AVP Preds!!!

Just be glad they're expanding their figure line BEYOND just what we've seen in the movies.

This is a fantastic step in the right direction for NECA.

Bring on more of this expanded universe stuff!

Something tells me you guys need more pics. I'll get on that tomorrow. :D

In San Diego now, browsing the forums before bed. Hopefully the absence of too many new Alien/Predator threads is due to lack of coverage at this point. Can't wait to see what's what. Doesn't seem like Preview Night offered too many photos or new product glimpses for the folks online (I'm speaking for both NECA and HT, though from what I can tell, NECA seems to have a hell of a display -- I'm definitely taking a few shots of that giant P2).

Please do, I tried searching for more pics but couldn't find any close up shots and full body.

I can't get over how awesome Borg looks. That is the production piece, that set is so bought!

Thankfully I am slowly getting back at work, today was first day in over a month due to a back injury, so I can buy the new predator figures, series 5 & 6

I love the 7" (or 8" whatever) predators. They are amazing but since I collect the larger ones, I can't really start another size for collecting sadly....I spend too much money on this addiction, I mean "hobby" as it is, but honestly in hind sight I wish I would have started out with this size. They are awesome.
predatorani.gif

Back