NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trophy Wall!

BCdg5rACYAALPU5jpglarge_zpsd55f2089.jpg

Are we getting the entirety of what we see here? I find that hard to believe.

It's just the middle section that will be for sale.

The rest is a diorama they made for ToyFair.

(waits for the whiners to start complaining that they don't get the whole thing)

It's just the middle section that will be for sale.

The rest is a diorama they made for ToyFair.

(waits for the whiners to start complaining that they don't get the whole thing)

Watch. Two years from now NECA will announce the whole thing and a certain someone will complain about it 'till kingdom come.

Pity they don't have any skulls in it to give us a sense of the scale. I hope its big enough for everything we have plus the as yet unreleased skull(s?).

Pic from FB. The sculpt looks terrible. I hope it looks better in person.

535779_577978155565583_1795146329_n.jpg

539810_577978302232235_196330396_n.jpg

I hope they just haven't had time to refine the displays and that they don't seriously think these poses are fine.

The shirted figure's sculpt looks the better of the two. I dunno, the other one with the expression they went with and also it looks....very square and wide-faced....is it just me?

Seeing the alternate style to the Jungle Hunter skin, I like it much more than the standard paint job like the recent 2 pack. Might see what the 2 pack roaring head looks like on that body, if the different paint styles contrast too much, be nice if it worked though, rather the roaring figure look best and the masked can just look ok.

I agree the shirted figures sculpt is better, but that's not saying much. These look awful, if they don't end up looking any better in-hand then what a let down.

Looks good to me, the paint's a little basic, which is fine, I'll customize it stronger, better that way, but the mouth expression looks close to the promo image and I think with some paint touch up will really pop.

I think this is the new Kyle Reese, under the wrong photo circumstances it'll look really bad but in different lighting, he can look great.

predator-a01.jpg

LRA_arnold_predator_2.JPG

Well it's obvious they changed the headsculpt from the prototype, which is pretty disappointing imo. But as a-dev said, the headsculpt being almost completely square in shape doesn't help either. It almost has a "cartoon" like quality to it.

Hate me, but I say always the truth.
Live your illusions.

@a-dev, yor right, the facesculpt looks odd. The face is to wide and the face expression(lips/mouth) looks not realistic.

Rider, you need to understand that things aren't going to be PERFECT. These are 7 inch collectable figures that have an amazing amount of articulation for what they are. NECA has only been getting better as the years pass, you can't deny that. They are also the only ones to give the fans action figures that they actually WANT. They listen to their customers. I couldn't disagree any more with your complaints.

Not PERFECT, but a solid, constand quality.

The broken joints on many figures are not acceptable.

Look the bad pattern paint on city hunters forehead ore the silly blue paint on Rams Armor.

Do you think that looks good?

Compare this to the Wolf Predator ore the Gremlins.

The Gremlins have a nice paintjob, a way better at some Predators.

Neca was no better in the last years. They make in the past realy good fugures, they make at the moment really good figures(Nightmare on Elm Street, Gremlins, Evil Dead 2), but not all figures, in not all areas are good.

To the point that neca makes what the fans want, this is difficult topic.

The losties, yes.
1/4 yes.

But all the boring cloaked and half cloaked versions ?

No.

Back