NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad... the Falconer green IS a little darker, but not nearly as dark as it should. Luckily, when posed, these puppies look awesome. Getting 'em for sure!

Not bad... the Falconer green IS a little darker, but not nearly as dark as it should. Luckily, when posed, these puppies look awesome. Getting 'em for sure!
i'm fighting the impulse to get them but i think i can hold out for the P1/Elder later this year.
i don't really have any use for 7" figures cluttering up my nice 1:6 collection. but those sculpts are just so fantastic.

i would boycott NECA figures altogether if i thought there was a chance to get 1:6 scale versions out of it, but i'm convinced they're even more hard-headed than i am.

I haven't been following this thread too closely so I need a bit of clarification. So "Classic" Predator is actually from the new Predators movie, right? He looks almost like Predator from the 1st movie just with some minor differences. So, will NECA be releasing a full fledged Predator from the 1st movie at some point? Was the prototype shown at Toy Fair the Predators Predator or the 1st movie version? The one at Toy Fair along with the Predator 2 versions are the ones I really want. I just don't want to go ahead & buy multiples of the Classic Predator if a more authentic Predator from the 1st movie will be released later down the series.
Also, will the multiple heads that were shown at Toy Fair be packed in with 1 single figure or will I need to buy 3 versions to have all the looks?
Any helps is greatly welcomed & appreciated.
Thanks.

2hrh5xx.jpg

2lc7k29.jpg

NECA_TOYS@MrViet hips are v-crotch, swivel thighs, ball-hinge knees, ball-jointed ankles
Darn, I do not like v-crotches....:gah:

Darn, I do not like v-crotches....:gah:
that's what SHE said.
but, i don't have any problem with it so long as the thighs or knees are swivel-articulated.
otherwise, the hips would look all goofy like Marvel Legends figures do. these look better.

that's what SHE said.
but, i don't have any problem with it so long as the thighs or knees are swivel-articulated.
otherwise, the hips would look all goofy like Marvel Legends figures do. these look better.

My wolf's v-crotch got loose and he started to slide down if you will. Thats my only problem.

Tankman, was I talking to you on Twitter?

NECA_TOYS @MrViet ball-jointed head & wrists, elbows are insert molded ball-hinge. Blades on Berserker & Falconer are remove/interchangeable. Ur welcm
NECA_TOYS @MrViet and Bersekers shoulder cannon swivels/pivots as well.

Berzerker and Classic look great, hell even Falconer though i hate those stupid long wrist blades.

Back