NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@alekss_ecdl my favorite keeps changing but right now I'm loving the Tracker Predator (Series 2) #Predators
I was afraid he would be like the Chopper and McFarlane's AVP line...non-existant

@MrViet oh, he's coming alright along with much more.
NECA is just making me soo happy tonight!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
1zob8r5.jpg

Regular lighting...:clap:yess::clap:clap:clap

The figures look great!
I'm not a big fan of the new designs, but the figures look really cool. Congrats to Kyle and the folks over at NECA!

Good thing is you're only spending 14 dollars each time right? Much better than 150 dollars with just OK likeness.

hahaha,I like your tone.
150 usd H-company preds ……just ok.
wait for more Predators images from NECA.:hi5:

I'm impressed with NECA's factory paints of late, seems like maybe something's getting stepped up. Wave 3 of T2 figures showcases better paint apps than the first 2, now these Predators are looking stellar.

I'm impressed with NECA's factory paints of late, seems like maybe something's getting stepped up. Wave 3 of T2 figures showcases better paint apps than the first 2, now these Predators are looking stellar.

You wouldn't believe what we go through to get things to look good. Two of our artist go back and forth to China so the figures don't get messed up. It can be such a drag and our poor painters do such a great job on the 2 ups. P1 looked like such crap but now at least the one I have is looking great. When we all first saw these Predators we were thinking oh no. I think they will look great in the movie and these toys are really nice. I can't wait for this movie and bring on the HT Predators figures. I'm looking forward to see how they handle their's.

You wouldn't believe what we go through to get things to look good. Two of our artist go back and forth to China so the figures don't get messed up. It can be such a drag and our poor painters do such a great job on the 2 ups. P1 looked like such crap but now at least the one I have is looking great. When we all first saw these Predators we were thinking oh no. I think they will look great in the movie and these toys are really nice. I can't wait for this movie and bring on the HT Predators figures. I'm looking forward to see how they handle their's.

When you do have that problem (you mentioned when they first attempted to paint the P1 it looked really bad) do you release the "bad paintjob" figures, or do you wait until they are painted to your satisfaction before having them packaged and sent out?

These look fantastic. Falconer is beatiful, quite frankly. I noticed the step-up in paint apps, too. I bought a Grenadier Beast Rider from Gears of War 2 a few days back, and the crispness was WAY better than I've ever seen from NECA. Perfect. By the way, the upper-body articulation on that Grenadier is also awesome. You guys're learnin'!

Quite a lot of growth has been made and you guys are definitely kicking ass. Will make sure to get all three figures of this wave this very week!

Last edited:
I personally think these guys look awesome. Since I can't afford them all at once right now, I THINK I'm going to pick up Mr. Black first, then Falconer and classic last, mostly because the predator I have on my shelf now is the open mouthed Wolf, so I want to get some bios up there.

I have to say, I am loving NECA's new articulation. I used to hate when NECA had a license I wanted instead of a company like Mezco just because you couldn't pose them in many different ways. These guys are definitely the direction I want to see NECA go, great arm articulation and even some nice leg articulation. I can't wait to get my hands on these guys.

so are these out today , since i'm seeing inhand pic's. They look really awesome.

O well thats good, So are their only three predators? In the film and figures.

There are four Predators, Mr. Black, Falconer, Tracker and Classic. The first series has only Mr. Black, Falconer and Classic. Series 2 will have Tracker and much more according to NECA.

Back