NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's great.

And the head is obviously not as big as the 'in package' pic made it look.

I really can't wait for these.

Now NECA...bring on the Dog Handler Pred!

So do the preds in this movie have only one blade coming out of the wrist gauntlet? Or is it just Mr. Black>

Damn! If nobody buys my collection I won't exactly be disappointed. I can't wait to buy these figures! Also can't wait to see series 2 and 3!

I don't know if it's confirmed. I heard NECA was going to make a few. I expect to see variations of the Preds unmasked and the dog handler. Also possibly some of the humans ie Royce.
nah, i doubt it. NECA didn't make humans from any of their other aliens/predator series.
i dunno why not, i'd buy them. but Hot Toys probably will though.

nah, i doubt it. NECA didn't make humans from any of their other aliens/predator series.
i dunno why not, i'd buy them. but Hot Toys probably will though.

Well, the other series have likeness rights issues, so it makes sense for NECA not to bother with them, but it's possible for them to do humans from the new movie, unlikely though, at least not until the movie's been out and it can gauge popularity of the humans. Even if the movie flops, the figures of the Predators could probably still sell fine (AVP, AVPR), but humans on the other hand, if people don't like them, they'll just warm the pegs for eternity.

Well, the other series have likeness rights issues, so it makes sense for NECA not to bother with them, but it's possible for them to do humans from the new movie, unlikely though, at least not until the movie's been out and it can gauge popularity of the humans. Even if the movie flops, the figures of the Predators could probably still sell fine (AVP, AVPR), but humans on the other hand, if people don't like them, they'll just warm the pegs for eternity.
well, i was just confused since likeness rights never stop HT from making figures anyway.
i guess NECA actually cares if their figures look what they're supposed to.
either way, if HT got Arnold's likeness for their Predator figures, i don't see why NECA shouldn't.

these figures look great thanks to tankman,but
you have to watch out for paint flaws, usally the first batch that comes out have paint flaws, you really need to check and compare before you buy.

Back