NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this and the Blu~Ray in October!! :yess:

Taken multiple international flight and it has been offered.... This movie rules and cannot wait for deleted scenes aka the real deal...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

1prometheusBOTH3.jpg

1prometheusENGINEER_PACK.jpg

32902d1347996566-advance-review-necas-prometheus-series-1-1pressure1.jpg

32912d1347996773-advance-review-necas-prometheus-series-1-1chair1.jpg

1prometheusPRESSURE_CLOSE6.jpg

1prometheusPRESSURE_CLOSE2.jpg

1prometheusPRESSURE_CLOSE12.jpg

Bump for images! These things look great! :clap

Well, this just sucks...

jesse scranton ‏@jessescranton
@NECA_TOYS will the series 3 fifield figure come with a non infected zombie head

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@jessescranton no, only infected. Non makes no sense w/ burned & damaged body

Well, this just sucks...

jesse scranton ‏@jessescranton
@NECA_TOYS will the series 3 fifield figure come with a non infected zombie head

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@jessescranton no, only infected. Non makes no sense w/ burned & damaged body

Eh it makes sense...

Still any word on release dates?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Me too , i always guessed what they looked like and with the movie and all the figures to come:hi5:
Remember what they looked like in the old aliens comics?

I've been re-reading these in the Aliens Omnibuses and it's HILARIOUS to see the elephant-man Space Jockey...

I've been re-reading these in the Aliens Omnibuses and it's HILARIOUS to see the elephant-man Space Jockey...

Yeah mind control ant eaters.The first set of comics is hard to take to serious but i do love to add-ons to the story. For this site to be open to art is hard pressed

3-3-2009104811AM_zps733eba30.jpg

In my opinion, the best comic book interpretation of a living Space Jockey is this one...

2392197684_d699a913ed_b.jpg

2391366157_9d5708039d_b.jpg

2392197462_3c4eef0b96_b.jpg

2391365939_2d191004c9_b.jpg

2392197250_41b47ca5cf_b.jpg

Looks like the Engineer goes crazy in the comics too! I see dead people and androids! Perhaps Scott is a comic fan?

yeah, they're hard to take seriously, but it's cool to see how what's been and now is...

On a side note, IMHO, best of the Aliens Omnibuses is Vol 3 (so far) - great stories in that one!

i mite get the deacon alien, and just maybe the giant facehugger boxset, but these still just don't really appeal to me for some reason.

I'll most likely pick up the chair suit. If I like it enough I'll get the pressure one also, only because I still like the space jockey design despite being utterly, COMPLETELY disappointed with the film :monkey2

Back