NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed, the not-a-fan fanclub. :D

Its still better than Resurrection and the AvPs though.

So you together with RIDDICK and Devil_666 are all Ramatuelle's anti-Prometheus bit c hes I see.:lol

But yeah, anything is better then A:R. I still like AVP and AVP:R though.:wink1:

I didn't follow the debate with Ramatuelle, only caught the latter stages where it was no longer about the film, but I guess I must be.

hope she's a looker

hope she's a looker

Fat-woman-on-treadmill.gif

I have these arriving tomorrow. Ordered them from CSC. Very excited to get them...the same day I get the 4 disc Prometheus Blu :yess:

I knew you would , did you think the pressure suit was way too light ?

It is definitely lighter than what it was in the movie. But, it doesn't bother me as much as it does some.

I was more disappointed by the lack of articulation.
It's got plenty of points of articulation...but most are useless.

@Sabres; try and get hold of some more Deacon pics from the guys over at NECA.;)

We need this:

blu-50.jpg

You know I will! :hi5:

I need these figures, just haven't had time to make the drive to frank-nsons and haven't seen them at TRU yet. Seen them at collector shops for $20+ though, but I'll be cheap and wait lol

I got these Sunday from my local shop 16 each.I think im going to do some blue washes to him.

Back