NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toys r us just got them :yess:

000_0233.jpg

^ I think he answered on you on Twitter :)

AzFvjm-CMAAauGu.jpg:large

I realize this is really, really, really goddamn old; but has anyone asked neca of they plan to add hinges to the toes instead of having them sticking up straight all the time? I realize crouching is the decons default pose, but with the way the toes work any other pose will look really awkward as demonstrated by that pick of the figure standing up.

I dont think the jaw will extend out , i still cant believe the chair suit is not as popular as the deacon.The chair suit is soooooooo wicked imo
The mouth/teeth is a bravo for sculptors.I wonder if thats epoxy , if that is clay it is to light for sculpey

I got them last week at toy r us , i am blow away all the alien fans are this picky.I am 35 and have been a fan for years and the flim is not a perfect prequel but wow it was, just what the doctor ordered.

We finally got to see what the space jockey are doing !!!!

I knew you where interested :yess:, toys r us is the best bet.The pressure suit engineer was way to light so i passed but i bought to chair suit figures, the ribs are rubber so the elephant trunk can move freely

Back