NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you guys have seen dozens of photos of Neca's Alien, but I just got one in today (thanks crazypredator2!!), and I LOVE IT. :yess:

Last edited:
i'd buy human characters from the original movies before i'd get anything from AVP. but i don't think they're gonna run out of license material any time soon. P2 clan alone won't be finished until well into next year. and there are still 2 more Alien movies they haven't touched yet with a 3rd on the way. we'll probably get a Predators sequel at some point too. i'd say AVP is at the bottom of that list.

SSSHHHHHHH!

(I really want them to make the AvP Preds)

It is really quite simple, Kyle needs to sculpt all the aliens and preds from all the movies.
That should in my opinion include revisiting the original Giger alien (minor tweaks to the sculpt, new factory QC and paint apps), the Aliens warrior (new factory QC and paint apps), AvP-R's Wolf (new sculpt based on the new, better articulated bodies) and AvP-R's Predalien (I'd like to see a re-sculpt with better articulation).
:D
We all know we, and the rest of the Alien and Predator community, will keep buying these toys...

i mean, why stop there? why not just say '____ it' and give him a crown and a scepter too. give him a shirt with a frilly collar and some pantaloons. then he can have a british accent and march in front of a royal predator parade and yell "hurrr i'm their leader!" that's the kind of subtlety you'd expect the guy who made the mortal kombat movie to hit you over the head with.

predator in a ____ing cape.

Perfectly good sir, or madam:
2r7vf39.jpg

:lol I forgot I had my NECA 18 inch Alien in my closet, opened the door and almost ____ myself...

I forgot how amazing this thing is.

Just got the 7 inch version from a local hobby shop and his left leg broke off right out of packaging. :monkey2

EDIT: Also, the right wrist won't twist without feeling like it'll snap off. I'm not sure what's up. Any suggestions? (help)

Just got the 7 inch version from a local hobby shop and his left leg broke off right out of packaging. :monkey2

EDIT: Also, the right wrist won't twist without feeling like it'll snap off. I'm not sure what's up. Any suggestions? (help)

My 7" Big Chap and Warrior both broke as soon as I took them out of the packaging.:gah:

i wish they would change( resculpt) wolf's chest stance and make him in 1/4 scale also.

His head with the mask needs a resculpt also and they need to resculpt him also at a few areas. Anyway after P2 and Elder in 1/4 I want Wolf next. We need also the Aliens warrior, drone in 1/4 :rock!

I know you guys have seen dozens of photos of Neca's Alien, but I just got one in today (thanks crazypredator2!!), and I LOVE IT. :yess:

Nice photos! Great score buddy! :)

Yup! They need to make him like the upcoming P2!! It will have nicer articulation than the P1 in 1/4. Anyway I do not care about the AvP preds. I don't like them. I want Berserker, Falconer and Tracker in 1/4 also. They would look great together. P1, P2, P2 Elder, Wolf and the three pred from Predators.

Try to warm up with a hair dryer a little.

Back