NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We want the dog alien! please NECA!!!!!!!!!!!

1z48qs3.jpg

hx53kz.jpg

I always liked the Tsukuda A3, even though the paint app is weak.

But I agree...NECA needs to do the Alien 3 (and the A:R) creature.

100_1536.jpg

Nice pictures but I really don't like this piece, it just doesn't look right, the ribs are way too distended. I prefer the Hot Toys one.
Dude, are you kidding?
Although i'm a huge Alien fan, I can't really make out the differences without comparing images. I own the HT and NECA Alien figure, and I can EASILY tell that the NECA one is far more accurate. It's just so obvious. I can't believe I spent $160 on HT's dull, fading, inaccurate Alien when there is a much larger, accurate, better quality Alien figure for less than a quarter of the HT one.

I just don't see how someone can think NECA's "doesn't look right".. :cuckoo:

Hopefully after the NECA Predator days are over we will have the same with the Aliens..

I know its the NECA 18" Alien thread but he was talking about that dog alien statue, thats what he quoted anyway.
Huh, how did I miss that with all the SS Dog Alien pics quoted... :lol :slap

Oh well, I was a bit distracted at the time anyway..

Huh, how did I miss that with all the SS Dog Alien pics quoted... :lol :slap

Oh well, I was a bit distracted at the time anyway..

If he had been talking about what you thought he was talking about I would have agreed with you. I love HT but their Big Chap sucks all kinds of @$s....wow thats a nasty sounding sentence right there.

They always impress when you first get them but once the 'new toy' excitement wears off....
Definitely.. My HT Big Chap is just a pile of dull grey broken pieces and slightly shreded rubber.

$160 ftw....

I do agree that the Dog Alien is the most accurate though, and the AvP Alien is the best made.

Nice pictures but I really don't like this piece, it just doesn't look right, the ribs are way too distended. I prefer the Hot Toys one.

I think Sideshow's sculpt of the dog alien is one of the most accurate I've seen. HT's is a disgrace in comparison. IMHO.
It's a nice figure, like all of HT's alien-themed figures, just so inaccurate that it's laughable.

i think it's made from molds used to make props for the film. it's as accurate as possible whether you like how it looks or not. the HT figure is a ____ing joke.

Back