New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That isn't always correct. There have been a lot of times that the first payment is when the item is ready to ship.

You sure that's not for ppl that got waitlist conversions or jumped on late and hence the schedule had been updated, instead of being the initial schedule when the pre-order first went up.

How long before the item ships do I have to cancel? I know we get a confirmation mail 3 weeks before, so then I can request exact shipping, but I'm still nervous.

Shipping a Spike pf is about 80 dollars to Sweden, so I feel the need to be prepared.

How long before the item ships do I have to cancel? I know we get a confirmation mail 3 weeks before, so then I can request exact shipping, but I'm still nervous.

Shipping a Spike pf is about 80 dollars to Sweden, so I feel the need to be prepared.

I think you have up to 24 hours before they charge your card. If you miss that deadline, you need to call them to cancel. But don't worry. You should have plenty of time to cancel if need be.

I really think it's the hair sculpt/color that is throwing the likeness off. In the close up shot of the cross/chest you can see the face froma different angle and the shape of the nose and mouth look correct.

I guess I'm in the minority but I don't care for the exclusive at all. Considering this is season 1/2-ish Buffy the Scythe makes no sense. It does look well sculpted, though.

I really think it's the hair sculpt/color that is throwing the likeness off. In the close up shot of the cross/chest you can see the face froma different angle and the shape of the nose and mouth look correct.

I guess I'm in the minority but I don't care for the exclusive at all. Considering this is season 1/2-ish Buffy the Scythe makes no sense. It does look well sculpted, though.

:lecture I think thats whats throwing me off as well.. the hair.

Back