New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season six for me! Love my musical. Granted season 5 has the Body, a very powerful episode, and End of Days. Or am I imagining that is what the the episode is called? Man, been a while. I too, should crack open a boxset!

If it doesn't look like her, then I feel there is no point. We have the electric tiki's for that. I want to see SMG when I look at this.

If it does resemble SMG i'll defo get it if not there is no point at all really.

I pretty much agree (although I will probably still get it). What would be the point if it didn't resemble her. We already have the tiki line for people into the more animated and not screen accurate visual face depiction.

I pretty much agree (although I will probably still get it). What would be the point if it didn't resemble her. We already have the tiki line for people into the more animated and not screen accurate visual face depiction.

I was looking at one of the Pfs the other day and i have to be honest the face wasn't that great but i hope they nail it this time.

That's what it looked like, but I wanted to double check.

What time does the newsletter usually come out?

Back