New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We probably won't officially know until tomorrow. I am going to guess either 1/4th or 1/5th. But if that $250 price tag IS correct then I will say 1/4th.

You're read my mind!!! :rock

I'm hoping for 1/4 as well. I'll be happy with 1/5 of course, but 1/4???? That would be pure awesomeness.

Since I don't buy a lot of statues I asked my friend what he figured the scale would be. He is a retailer who sells a lot of SSC merch. Based on the price, he guessed about 1/6 scale so if you guys are saying 1/5 I would think that's probably it.

Tomorrow night! Woot!

I don't think it will be 1/6 if the price Karma got was correct. It will most likely be in the 1/5th range. Between 1/4 and 1/5 like the marvel AH statues and Brooks statues.

I don't think it will be 1/6 if the price Karma got was correct. It will most likely be in the 1/5th range. Between 1/4 and 1/5 like the marvel AH statues and Brooks statues.

That's basically what I meant to say. If my friend says "1/6-ish" and you guys are saying 1/5 I figure it's probably 1/5.

I don't think it will be 1/4 because...wouldn't that just be a PF? :confused:

Stupid fractions.

That's basically what I meant to say. If my friend says "1/6-ish" and you guys are saying 1/5 I figure it's probably 1/5.

Stupid fractions.

Some of the marvel Comiquettes are in 1/4 th scale so it is positive. I hope there is an exclusive but for some reason I have a feeling that the first piece might not have one. Unless it is a switch out hand or arm.

Stupid fractions.

If it looks good, it won't both me either way. :rock

I'm ready to pay for this thing, get it shipped, and into my collection. :rock :lol

Some of the marvel Comiquettes are in 1/4 th scale so it is positive. I hope there is an exclusive but for some reason I have a feeling that the first piece might not have one. Unless it is a switch out hand or arm.

If there's no exclusive even better - I can get it cheaper from my buddy's store. :banana

If it looks good, it won't both me either way. :rock

I'm ready to pay for this thing, get it shipped, and into my collection. :rock :lol

Totally....I'm curious about the scale but seriously, who cares? Sold.

Totally....I'm curious about the scale but seriously, who cares? Sold.

I'm really hyped about this tomorrow!! :rock I might do something crazy....like....watch a Buffy marathon tonight.

Why?

Because I'm a WILD and CRAAAAAZZZY GUY!! :joy :lol

I was going to say it's like Christmas but since it's a pre-order...it's kinda like mailing your Christmas list in June and hoping Santa doesn't eff up the paint apps.

How long do items take to ship after pre-ordering with sideshow? Just wondering how fast I have to get the moola together.

Usually 6 to 9 months for most things.

To get a better idea, when the pre-order goes up, check out the flexpay schedule, the last payment date is the month that Sideshow expect the item to ship.

yeah.. that's why I love SS and with the 30 day notice before shipping if thing are tight.. tough decissions can be made quickly.

Tonight!!! :rock

Usually 6 to 9 months for most things.

To get a better idea, when the pre-order goes up, check out the flexpay schedule, the last payment date is the month that Sideshow expect the item to ship.

That isn't always correct. There have been a lot of times that the first payment is when the item is ready to ship.

Back