New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got any lizards? I want to get one.
I was thinking about getting some type of Lizard, but decided not to.
I was really getting into Iguanas, until I learned about their bites...

vikki_big_bite_wound.jpg

From what I've read, Bearded Dragons are great for beginners..and actually enjoy being held.

Reptile shops are great for Predator dios.
You'd be surprised at what you could find at Petco/Petsmart.

I think Petsmart has a much larger selection though.

You learn the expect bites with reptiles.:( :D

The bearded dragons always look like happy chaps in the store.
I purchased a Red Tail Boa about a month ago, and I'm pretty sure his bite won't be near as bad as an Iguana's even when he's full grown..at 6-8 feet. :panic:
But idunno, I think Igunanas just get aggressive during mating season..Don't know all the details, but with a bite like that..it's just not worth it to me.

If you get serious enough about owning a Lizard, I would definitely look into the Beardies..

I purchased a Red Tail Boa about a month ago, and I'm pretty sure his bite won't be near as bad as an Iguana's even when he's full grown..at 6-8 feet. :panic:
But idunno, I think Igunanas just get aggressive during mating season..Don't know all the details, but with a bite like that..it's just not worth it to me.

If you get serious enough about owning a Lizard, I would definitely look into the Beardies..

Red Tails are one of the better calm snakes, ive worked with pets my whole live and large lizards are much more dangerous than snakes hands down.But if a snake thinks your food it hurts if they constrict you, very bad.The trick to all snakes is a well feed snake is a happy snake, period.

Can someone point me to the 1/6 New Hot Toys Predator 2 thread? I'm having a hard time locating it.

This is actually cracking me up. The discussion topics include everything under the sun, minus the upcoming Predator 2 figure. :lol

Can someone point me to the 1/6 New Hot Toys Predator 2 thread? I'm having a hard time locating it.
You might try the Disney section.

@zuckuss
Constricting, yeah.. I'm sure a full-grown Red Tail could easily kill you if it constricted your neck or somthing..but they would never constrict in defense right? Only striking..

Don't respond to that though, I think some people are getting annoyed... :lol

SO HOWS BOUT DAT NEW PREDATAR TWO FIGURE?!

OMG I can't wait to see the HS on this new P2, I am so impressed with the HS on my Classic pred. If this new P2 is as much of an improvement we are all in for a magnificent figure.

It has to be ! HT is slowly evolving, the classic makes every other Pred look dated, even the Superpreds! The paint on the Classic towers even over the Shadow Pred who is relatively new!
Can't wait, can't wait, just can't wait!
Here's hoping for AVP 1/6 upgrades aswell!!!

...and don't hate on the AVP's cause y'all know if HT comes out with updated ones y'all will bye them. Don't say no! You know you will...
All Preds are bad a$$!

Last edited:
I'd admittedly go for a new Berserker in 1/6th if the spots were redone the way they did it for Classic, with a stencil instead of being sculpted on.

Lots of p2's popping up on ebay now :D Even recognise some people on here trying to flog them

Im so glad I prefer Aliens over Predators. Otherwise I would be knee deep in debt right now.....

Last edited:
Lots of p2's popping up on ebay now :D Even recognise some people on here trying to flog them

Prices will have to be lowered, but even then I wouldn't be interested,
i'm looking forward to the upgrade. Besides, some of the older Preds look
too thin especially now that the upgraded body sculpts look a bit stockier.

It has to be ! HT is slowly evolving, the classic makes every other Pred look dated, even the Superpreds! The paint on the Classic towers even over the Shadow Pred who is relatively new!
Can't wait, can't wait, just can't wait!
Here's hoping for AVP 1/6 upgrades aswell!!!

Thats the worry about remakes. That every incremental improvement will somehow warrant a remake of a previous figure and we'll be buying these things in a neverending cycle. Thats what made me :horror at the latest HT announcement. I thought we'd eventually see a P2 remake at most using the new body and then we'd be done, not remakes of all the AvPs too. 1/4 scale ones I guess were sort of expected but again not from the entire Predator & AvP movie series.

i just hope these are more movie accuarate, than the ones from the past, with dead on likenesses, no artist interpations.

Back