New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slow night...............

Hrrrr... z-z-z-z... hrrrrr... Wha... WHA??? Thread bumpd??????
No PICS? FUUUUUUUUUU... oh well, z-z-z-z-z-z-z...

lethal_weapon.jpg

Im wondering what they will do with the left gauntlet armour on this. The mask has no excuse not to have LED's. But the gauntlet could go either way. As with the original toy and the movie the gauntlet opened up to reveal a projectile rocket style weapon which in would make it near impossible to add LED's into the gauntlet as it would need to be hollow for the missile. Unless they ignore the missile and just make it a LED gauntlet like Classic

I'd rather they go with the plasma projectile launcher. Not sure why everyone's expecting gauntlet LED's all of a sudden; they only did it on Classic because of the holograms.

Just saying, I don't display my figures with the light-up features turned on anyway. I'd much rather have the fold-out plasma launcher instead, since I actually used that on my old P2.

IMG_1604.jpg

Nifty mechanical stuff like that always seemed more appealing to me than lights and sounds. Same reason why I dig things like the original P1's medkit, even though I never displayed him holding it.

I just hope HT goes all out on him and his accessories/ base etc. and doesn't ____ out on us.

Hopefully my faith in this release isn't misplaced. This thing needs to be the end-all, be-all P2 figure. At least, as far as high-end goes.

Yeah I also love mechanical items. There is just something about led on preds I like. Light up on barman dx 02 don't interest me for example.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Just saying, I don't display my figures with the light-up features turned on anyway. I'd much rather have the fold-out plasma launcher instead, since I actually used that on my old P2.

IMG_1604.jpg

Nifty mechanical stuff like that always seemed more appealing to me than lights and sounds. Same reason why I dig things like the original P1's medkit, even though I never displayed him holding it..
If I had to choose between a light-up gauntlet and one that includes the mini-canon, I'd definitely prefer the latter for the reasons you mentioned. The light-up features are fun for photos, but you can't display them that way. The mini-canon on the other hand does offer another display possibility.

Yeah I also love mechanical items. There is just something about led on preds I like. Light up on barman dx 02 don't interest me for example.

Agreed, the option to have it is nice. I'm cool with just the helmet laser...

...unless they supplied three left forearms (a stump, a stationary LED gauntlet, and a normal gauntlet for the fold-out plasma rocket*).

*I really have no idea what to call that thing... I'll stick with plasma rocket.

Btw, that photo reminded me how much I'm bothered by the blades on the first release. The collapsed look on the original is actually what they look like extended, and when they're collapsed only the very tips should be visible. This is extended:

predator_2_disc2-39.jpg

Agreed, the option to have it is nice. I'm cool with just the helmet laser...

...unless they supplied three left forearms (a stump, a stationary LED gauntlet, and a normal gauntlet for the fold-out plasma rocket*).

*I really have no idea what to call that thing... I'll stick with plasma rocket.

Agreed on three different versions. Like people say led option is good for photos but if they release non led extras it would be awesome

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Btw, that photo reminded me how much I'm bothered by the blades on the first release. The collapsed look on the original is actually what they look like extended, and when they're collapsed only the very tips should be visible. This is extended:

predator_2_disc2-39.jpg

That would mean the overall blades need to be shorter; the typical curved base we've seen on all the old blades will have to be removed.

The skull cleaning kit would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I can only imagine... :pray:

Back