New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Hot Toys facebook

ttttt.jpg

:thud:
I still don't understand why they'd sculpt an all new body when the Classic/Shadow body is perfectly fit for a Predator 2. Looking closely at Classic, he shares an almost identical muscle pattern on his torso as this in-progress P2, with the only major difference being below the belly button.

I like to think this photo actually precedes classic and shadow, and was an earlier version of that body. Because if that were true, they'd be much farther along with this figure and much closer to release :clap

Try to imagine P2's head design/ colours painted onto Classics/ Shadows head sculpt. That's what we will get.:wink1:

I hope they do a new head just for P2... Anyway, I'm hunting an HT BD P2 for a good price anyway, I love that figure and this is the time when everyone's selling theirs to get the new one. :yess:

Geez, I hope they don't re-use Classic's HS. For starters, the crown is wrong. But if HT does re-use Classic's HS, at least the mandibles are interchangeable, so those are easily corrected for a P2 figure.

Lordy... come on, guys. He was joking. :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I actually have high hopes for Tsang's potrayal of the P2. The head of this particular Predator is so geometric, so insect-like, so almost-inorganic that his weird tendencies to stylize might actually look right at home on it. Think I might've said this before, but oh well... this is what happens when PO's don't go up. :D

Try to imagine P2's head design/ colours painted onto Classics/ Shadows head sculpt. That's what we will get.:wink1:
Geez, I hope they don't re-use Classic's HS.

Well I see the point in using the same hs for Classic and Shadow since in da P2-movie original Predator's head was used for Snake (basic image for "Shadow" figure). So I'm not expectin' to find this sculpt with this re-issued figure coz Duckbill's head is totally different.

But still this Classic/Shadow hs is terrible :lol

Well I see the point in using the same hs for Classic and Shadow since in da P2-movie original Predator's head was used for Snake (basic image for "Shadow" figure). So I'm not expectin' to find this sculpt with this re-issued figure coz Duckbill's head is totally different.

But still this Classic/Shadow hs is terrible :lol

What the hell are you talking about, man.... :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

It would be ok. The p2 diorama used it nicely. I want edge of building as a base or a bit of the ship interior.

Subway scene is coming up. Yey!

Watching Predator 2 at the mo and was just thinking that one of the pillars from the apartment would make a cool base for this guy.

Same, are you watching it on channel 4 by any chance? I don't see him coming with a standard HT base.

The dart. His flame/spherical thing that he uses in the sink with the rocks and vile.

Back