New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another cool accessory would be blue "eletricity" things to put in it to make it look like the cloak is deactivating (or activating), like someone did on P1 with a similar thing from a Star Wars figure. And it fits for P2 since it happened in the slaughter house with the water falling on him.

You know how they could kill two birds with one stone here? By including a penthouse rooftop base that has one of those generators on it -- with the speartip lodged in the side.

Nice idea but whats the 2 birds one stone scenario about that? I apologise in advance if the answer is obvious.

Well, it takes care of the diorama base and the need for a speartip accessory. In fact, the speartip could even be removable!

Sadly, that's the only cool thing about such an idea. The penthouse rooftop itself isn't anything special, visually. A gargoyle perch, a slaughterhouse segment with a hanging cut of beef, a pillar from the Predator ship... any of those three are infinitely cooler (especially the last two :pray:).

Accessories I want:

- Articulated shoulder canon in proper scale and with accurate articulated arm (nothing like the original release, which copied the very wrong McFarlane figures)

- metal blades that are accurate (nothing like the original release)

- all-new telescoping metal spear and two hands that can hold it

- net launcher with a hand that fits it (the original release couldn't even hold it)

- helmet with light up feature that connects like Classic with the lower face inside the helmet, but put the electronic connector inside the head so that plugging the helmet in also connects the electronics. No more fragile little wire running around to the back!

- All-new throwing disc

- one all-new bloody skull with articulated spinal column and a hand that fits it

- removable medkit

- breathing mask and a hand that fits it

- light-up computer gauntlet like classic but better (there's lights on the inside and out - reference the scene when he's changing his visor to see Keys' team)

- interchangeable left limb for battle-damaged stump action

- magnetically attachable green torso blood, like the T-1000 but perfectly fitted to the body

- King Willie severed head and a hand to hold it by the hair

- one clean white human skull for the trophy case :)

DX dream only: a full skinned body and a penthouse-styled base to hang it from!

I've never seen these photos before:

predator-2-1990-08-g.jpg

predstephen.jpg

image.jpg

Really hope thy include that gargoyle base as part of the new P2. I thought that was one of the most iconic shots in the whole film. I'm staying positive that HT won't disappoint. They've been doing a lot of dio bases lately.

Im wondering what they will do with the left gauntlet armour on this. The mask has no excuse not to have LED's. But the gauntlet could go either way. As with the original toy and the movie the gauntlet opened up to reveal a projectile rocket style weapon which in would make it near impossible to add LED's into the gauntlet as it would need to be hollow for the missile. Unless they ignore the missile and just make it a LED gauntlet like Classic

Im surprised the led's are a hot feature, i know theres not much extra's with the predators.But i never really use them, just posing them really.I would love to see an extra head with battle damage and cross your fingers for a new alien skull!

Yeah I like the option of having LEDs but mostly just in the bio, not fussed about hologram. I would LOVE a led on the wrist computer that actually counts down but doubt we will ever see that.

Back