New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give us a pre-order already!!!!

You went a step ahead, they still have to announce it with the prototype final pics with features :D . As much as I want the pre-orders too, we all need to see those first! :lecture Come on Hot Toys feed us those pics already, we're hungry, hungry little collectors! Feed me!

sweetjesus.jpg

They're the same... ya know... :wink1: :lol:lol:lol

No ____!:lol

You went a step ahead, they still have to announce it with the prototype final pics with features :D . As much as I want the pre-orders too, we all need to see those first! :lecture Come on Hot Toys feed us those pics already, we're hungry, hungry little collectors! Feed me!

Two steps ahead really. There's usually a teaser pic several days before proto pics.:impatient::gah:

So much for all these Preds in 2012. We will be looking at a late Q2 (wishful thinking) and Q3 and Q4 releases now as it is.

I don't know, but I think Q2 is really wishful thinking... Q3 and Q4 seems more possible. But they have to throw us a bone fast... :monkey2 It's a good thing I can always open the Detolf, take a deep breath and it will ease the pain for a bit... :chillpill:

I don't know, but I think Q2 is really wishful thinking... Q3 and Q4 seems more possible. But they have to throw us a bone fast... :monkey2 It's a good thing I can always open the Detolf, take a deep breath and it will ease the pain for a bit... :chillpill:

Q3 would be the best. Q4's always drag over into the Q1 of the New Year.:lol

Wonder what the odds are that we'll see something by the end of this month... is a teaser even necessary if they've already shown the sculpt pictures? In other words, is there any concrete consistency to the whole teaser-to-specs/pics-to-PO system?

Wonder what the odds are that we'll see something by the end of this month... is a teaser even necessary if they've already shown the sculpt pictures? In other words, is there any concrete consistency to the whole teaser-to-specs/pics-to-PO system?

Hope they break the trend on this one. Tracker's specs went up on the 23rd Feb last year and he started to show up in July.

I just got excited for some reason and thought more pictures were up. Oh well. I am almost certain they won't put anything out until samurai predator is near release . One predator released = one predator preorder. It's predanomics !!!

I just got excited for some reason and thought more pictures were up. Oh well. I am almost certain they won't put anything out until samurai predator is near release . One predator released = one predator preorder. It's predanomics !!!

Speaking of that one, I was almost forgetting it and although I'm probably not going to buy due to the high price, I'm looking forward to see the retail product and also reviews.

I can't wait for samurai pictures to start coming out. Preorderd from sideshow . God I love predators !! I have everyone from elder p2 up to classic!!

I can't wait for samurai pictures to start coming out. Preorderd from sideshow . God I love predators !! I have everyone from elder p2 up to classic!!

I wish Samurai would be in the same price range as the other predators... I would maybe get it that way. As it is I doubt it... :(

Oh I forgot that... Hot Toys, hurry up please!!! :impatient: :impatient:

If i say this i get comments _____ing about me.

______

I don't see what the rush is they only announced redoing the predators about two months ago, thats nothing of a wait.

They've got plenty of announced licenses promised long before these to get to first, fans of those licenses have been waiting much much longer, anyone stop to consider them? The fact that they are waiting longer and therefore deserve to get their figures first?

If i say this i get comments _____ing about me.

______

I don't see what the rush is they only announced redoing the predators about two months ago, thats nothing of a wait.

They've got plenty of announced licenses promised long before these to get to first, fans of those licenses have been waiting much much longer, anyone stop to consider them? The fact that they are waiting longer and therefore deserve to get their figures first?

What I said was somewhat joking while at the same time I'm looking forward to see the new ones. Nothing that serious... :lol But yes, those waiting for a longer time should get theirs first. Chill out dude :duff .

The stuff will come out when it comes out. I'm of the opinion that collectors will enjoy this hobby more when they think of it that way. I can't remember all the times stuff I was waiting for has been delayed or pushed back, even cancelled. I just let it roll and get excited when the new pics and specs show up for something I'm excited about.

Back