New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i say this i get comments _____ing about me.

______

I don't see what the rush is they only announced redoing the predators about two months ago, thats nothing of a wait.

They've got plenty of announced licenses promised long before these to get to first, fans of those licenses have been waiting much much longer, anyone stop to consider them? The fact that they are waiting longer and therefore deserve to get their figures first?

Preds are more important though. They are in the same group as Iron Man and Batman figures.:wink1: :1-1:

Run and hides...:lol

I dont think Terminator can be put with Predator, Iron Man and Batman. It is far more neglected. And at the moment Iron Man is pretty much dry. Predator and Batman are the current power houses with Avengers on the Horizon.

I dont think Terminator can be put with Predator, Iron Man and Batman. It is far more neglected. And at the moment Iron Man is pretty much dry. Predator and Batman are the current power houses with Avengers on the Horizon.

For a while there Terminator was being very well served but then it just stopped with some really obvious figure candidates - guaranteed big sellers - seemingly disregarded. Just bizarre. Although I believe they will happen eventually, it seems inevitable after the Predator and Robocop announcements.

I just don't as a rule generally buy any human figures. Although with Resident Evil 6 coming out I might change that. If hot toys makes another Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy anyway.

For a while there Terminator was being very well served but then it just stopped with some really obvious figure candidates - guaranteed big sellers - seemingly disregarded. Just bizarre. Although I believe they will happen eventually, it seems inevitable after the Predator and Robocop announcements.
You.

Has HT made a Kyle Reese figure? If not, have they said anything about it? Terminator was on at like, two in the morning last night..forgot how much I love that movie.

You.

Has HT made a Kyle Reese figure? If not, have they said anything about it? Terminator was on at like, two in the morning last night..forgot how much I love that movie.

The very first Hot Toys MMS was Kyle Reese actually. Albeit his 2029 outfit and the figure had no likeness to speak of....and was orange skinned. He hasn't received any figure since unfortunately. I'm sure you know NECA are doing one though - the 1984 look.

The very first Hot Toys MMS was Kyle Reese actually. Albeit his 2029 outfit and the figure had no likeness to speak of....and was orange skinned. He hasn't received any figure since unfortunately. I'm sure you know NECA are doing one though - the 1984 look.
I did not, but I guess that's the one I'll be going for.
Thanks

come on Hot Toys.... just a few pics.... you don't have to tell me the price yet...

Please?

Hmm, I think we can guess the price... $225-$235 USD maybe? Hopefully not as much as Samurai Predator or else I'm out... :wave

Hmm, I think we can guess the price... $225-$235 USD maybe? Hopefully not as much as Samurai Predator or else I'm out... :wave

Is anyone really going to get that stupid "Samurai Predator"? That thing looks horrible. And those teeth...Yikes!

I can't believe it's really going into production. I wouldn't take it for free and it's the most expensive 1/6 HT Predator to date. I assume that was strictly made for the Asian market.

Is anyone really going to get that stupid "Samurai Predator"? That thing looks horrible. And those teeth...Yikes!

I can't believe it's really going into production. I wouldn't take it for free and it's the most expensive 1/6 HT Predator to date.
Prepare to be flamed.

Back