New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone really going to get that stupid "Samurai Predator"? That thing looks horrible. And those teeth...Yikes!

I can't believe it's really going into production. I wouldn't take it for free and it's the most expensive 1/6 HT Predator to date. I assume that was strictly made for the Asian market.

As long as there's interest, and there is interest. I've seen many people saying they like it, some that they already pre-ordered it. As for myself I didn't like it too much in the beginning but ended up liking it, I definitely find it interesting and unique. I would buy it, just not for the announced price.

But in the end it's simple: you like and maybe buy it or you don't and won't buy it. :lecture

captain-obvious-captain-obvious-dumb-superhero-internet-meme-demotivational-poster-1234392340.jpg

As long as there's interest, and there is interest. I've seen many people saying they like it, some that they already pre-ordered it. As for myself I didn't like it too much in the beginning but ended up liking it, I definitely find it interesting and unique. I would buy it, just not for the announced price.

But in the end it's simple: you like and maybe buy it or you don't and won't buy it. :lecture

captain-obvious-captain-obvious-dumb-superhero-internet-meme-demotivational-poster-1234392340.jpg

Was this thing even in any of the movies? From the description I take it this is concept art.

The teeth are all wrong for a Predator. It reminds me of Toddlers and Tiaras where the little girls put those "flappers" in their mouths to look like they have adult teeth.

Just a freakin mess. Especially at this price.

Was this thing even in any of the movies? From the description I take it this is concept art.

The teeth are all wrong for a Predator. It reminds me of Toddlers and Tiaras where the little girls put those "flappers" in their mouths to look like they have adult teeth.

Just a freakin mess. Especially at this price.

It's an artistic piece, neither from a movie nor a comic. It's just an artistic interpretation of a predator, maybe another predator race, imagination pal :duff . Me gusta, just not the price, like I already said.

Is anyone really going to get that stupid "Samurai Predator"?

The prob is that there's many pps thinking that it looks like THE Predator while it's not.
And there's many fans of those japanese sculptors so it'll sell well anyway.
IMM0 you shouldn't take it into mind coz this is an isolated case.

Last edited:
I will def. be buying the samurai predator, but not at $350+. I'm hoping that I mite be able to find a price right around the home of $300 for this guy after it is released. It does look insanely detailed though so I guess I can understand why it would cost so much. Wouldn't it be nice if hot toys would send all of us pred heads a nice valentines day gift by releasing some more pics of this new P2 figure:pray:

PLEEEEEASE stop posting about SP here!
Go to da specific thread, be polite :wave

Last edited:
It's an artistic piece, neither from a movie nor a comic. It's just an artistic interpretation of a predator, maybe another predator race, imagination pal :duff . Me gusta, just not the price, like I already said.

That's what I thought. But really, to pay this much for something that wasn't from one of the films that looks very different from a "real" Predator seems very alien to me. Pun, pun PUN pun...

To each his own I guess. I wouldn't want this toothy thing standing near anything in my collection, personally. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE samurais. And I LOVE Predators. But I have no desire to see the two mixed into some bastardization.

What is a Perdator???

J/K guys. I won't discuss that horrid Samurai Predator in here anymore. Just thought I'd vent after someone else mentioned it. Even though I joined nearly 2 years ago I'm still kinda new here and I'm not trying to make too many enemies yet.

The Samurai Predator looks ____ing Awesome. I can't wait to get it.

HT have been to quite for my interests lately though. Come on HT, some P2 pic's, I need my hit.

Back